• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🔥 AWS Activate Program - $1350 Free for 2 years 🔥🔥

cann i use one credit card to sign up more aws account ?

Last edited:
I got rejectee because
Unfortunately, we are unable to approve your application as your company does not meet the internal requirements of the AWS Activate Program
How you guys do that

I got rejectee because
Unfortunately, we are unable to approve your application as your company does not meet the internal requirements of the AWS Activate Program
How you guys do that
  1. You'll need a valid CC info attached to the account.
  2. Need some basic Business Profile Information.
  3. Need existing/convincing business website.
  4. Need a link to linkedin profile about you - related to the business you're applying.

i got rejected again.
can you guys share your website to sign up for this.

I have been approved too. I'm wondering if I can seel it and split the money with this group to support them

aws charge me 1$ to my debit card after i use ec2 today. is aws will charge me 1$ everytime i create instance ?
i created aws last month. on the day i created the account they didnt check my debit card (take1$ and return it)

thanks for sharing, will test it with one of my old account that received 1k from aws last year.
will post the update here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sundar50000
i give up to get 100.000 credit. its too hard. the last time i tried it. 5 minute after i submit my application i got rejected

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasertherapie
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock