• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

💯+ Sold Google Drive Unlimited at 6 Euro | New Account with Your Username | Security guaranteed | 138+ Sold | Limited Time Discount 🥇

[QUOTE = "TassieNZ, publicación: 337060, miembro: 14291"]
Te enviará un mensaje de texto cuando vuelva a estar en línea. No es necesario realizar varias publicaciones, incluso si las elimina.:)
[/CITAR]

si lo siento, mi celular fue lento :(

Reactions: Hexor and TassieNZ
I want to buy please pm details
Interested, payment details, please.
Hi brother. I'm interested. How do we communicate?
[QUOTE = "TassieNZ, publicación: 337060, miembro: 14291"]
Te enviará un mensaje de texto cuando vuelva a estar en línea. No es necesario realizar varias publicaciones, incluso si las elimina.:)
[/CITAR]

si lo siento, mi celular fue lento :(

I have sent you messages. Please check inbox

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Notice: I have only 3 accounts Left. So guys grab the DEAL first before i close the thread.
SALE will be Over.

Last edited:
awesome... working prefectly, can overide the password, and adding backup email. thank bro.

Reactions: Hexor
Fastest order in my life. Ordered, received .. works! Awesom! Thank you so much!
awesome... working prefectly, can overide the password, and adding backup email. thank bro.
Thanks for your feedbacks guys. Enjoy. Cheers 🥂

sorry for the late review, just logged in today and account looks like fine . although I can see the storage space used, but its showed can upload file 5tb so far so good. :)

thanks @hexor

Yeah you saw it right. Google doesn't show quota limit for unlimited drives.
5tb size means, you can upload 5tb of files at a time.
I hope i have answered your questions. Thanks again for the review

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock