• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

💯+ Sold Google Drive Unlimited at 6 Euro | New Account with Your Username | Security guaranteed | 138+ Sold | Limited Time Discount 🥇

When my g suit b is over, i will come and buy 2 of you :)
I really hope its not like the other that i have bought.
Use for some month and then, bye bye... hehe!

When my g suit b is over, i will come and buy 2 of you :)
I really hope its not like the other that i have bought.
Use for some month and then, bye bye... hehe!
It's already 2 months and wait more months to check. No force to trust me.
No issues. Be happy

Reactions: radiomg
A big thank to @hexor as soon as the payment was sent I didn't have to wait and everything works perfectly, thank you for your seriousness :cool:

Great seller, good communication!

Request to all who get account - don't do 'funny business' on account, don't spam, or abuse the account

Storage is truly unlimited, but if abuse of email services to scam or do major illegal activities, whole organization will get shut down. (things that will get flagged:
)

Account is Authentic and great!!
It's only as good as it's users, so be good!

Great seller, good communication!

Request to all who get account - don't do 'funny business' on account, don't spam, or abuse the account

Storage is truly unlimited, but if abuse of email services to scam or do major illegal activities, whole organization will get shut down. (things that will get flagged:
)

Account is Authentic and great!!
It's only as good as it's users, so be good!

Sorry, missed your comment. Thanks bro for the review.
Hope everyone will play by the rules. Cheers 🥂

Reactions: novagoesboom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock