• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script v5.4.0

No permission to download
Does the sponzy code have an error?
I cannot post mp3 and mp4 files...??? => (Unknown upload error)

Pulling my hair out, anyone else testing with ubuntu & hestiacp... Trying to setup the cronjob, but can't figure out the proper path...

Pulling my hair out, anyone else testing with ubuntu & hestiacp... Trying to setup the cronjob, but can't figure out the proper path...

In Ubuntu, you can set up a cron job by following these steps:

1. Open your terminal.
  2. Type the following command and press Enter:
    Code:
    crontab -e
  3. If it's your first time setting up a cron job, you might be prompted to choose an editor. Select your preferred editor (such as nano, vim, or emacs) and press Enter.
  4. Once the editor opens, you'll see any existing cron jobs or an empty file if none exist.
  5. Add your cron job to the file. For your specific cron job, use the following format:
    javascript

JavaScript:
    * * * * * /usr/local/bin/ea-php82 /home/username/public_html/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1

In HestiaCP, setting up a cron job is quite straightforward through its web interface. Here's how you can do it:
    1. Log in to your HestiaCP control panel
    2. Navigate to Cron Jobs
    3. Add a New Cron Job
    4. Enter Cron Job :
      JavaScript:
      /usr/local/bin/ea-php82 /home/username/public_html/artisan schedule:run
    5. Save the Cron Job
    6. Verify and Test

Reactions: M.C
In Ubuntu, you can set up a cron job by following these steps:

1. Open your terminal.
  2. Type the following command and press Enter:
    Code:
    crontab -e
  3. If it's your first time setting up a cron job, you might be prompted to choose an editor. Select your preferred editor (such as nano, vim, or emacs) and press Enter.
  4. Once the editor opens, you'll see any existing cron jobs or an empty file if none exist.
  5. Add your cron job to the file. For your specific cron job, use the following format:
    javascript

JavaScript:
    * * * * * /usr/local/bin/ea-php82 /home/username/public_html/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1

In HestiaCP, setting up a cron job is quite straightforward through its web interface. Here's how you can do it:
    1. Log in to your HestiaCP control panel
    2. Navigate to Cron Jobs
    3. Add a New Cron Job
    4. Enter Cron Job :
      JavaScript:
      /usr/local/bin/ea-php82 /home/username/public_html/artisan schedule:run
    5. Save the Cron Job
    6. Verify and Test
Thanks for the prompt response & info, will test...

I'm testing hestiacp and ubundu. You have to put in cron job:

/usr/bin/php8.1 /home/username/web/url/public_html/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1
change username and url.

for massive messages and Scheduled posts to work you have to activate :
proc_open
pcntl_signal
pcntl_alarm

you can see it in laravel.log

• Love
Reactions: M.C
I'm testing hestiacp and ubundu. You have to put in cron job:

/usr/bin/php8.1 /home/username/web/url/public_html/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1
change username and url.

for massive messages and Scheduled posts to work you have to activate :
proc_open
pcntl_signal
pcntl_alarm

you can see it in laravel.log
Testing now, thanks a million...

Question, I am using coconut = ffmpeg, but have a weird issue that testing the server installed ffmpeg, I have the correct path, but the ffmpeg tester always says "
FFMPEG is available in this path: -P: not found ffmpeg is /usr/bin/ffmpeg (Use this path in your preferred script).
FFMPEG Version Information:"

Do you see the same?

Does the sponzy code have an error?
I cannot post mp3 and mp4 files...??? => (Unknown upload error)

@M.C

On my website, the code has no error. Check the error logs and know where you went wrong. Maybe try reuploading and test again.
No issue either, just uploaded .mp3... I went through all admin tabs, not seeing any options allow or disallow audio...

@webhost Are you sure it is a true .mp3 file?

error6567.PNG

Please create a user account and try posting mp3 or mp4 files there to see if you get any errors?

error6567.PNG

Please create a user account and try posting mp3 or mp4 files there to see if you get any errors?
I don't know why you're experiencing the error. I have been using Sponzy for long but the only error with content posting was caused by Backblaze, which will be removed in the next update according to the author, no other error on uploading files exist.

Is this system better than JustFans?
You didn't have to make the fonts 26px to get the answer. Also, 'better' depends on what you are looking for in either of the systems. Sponzy has more features(e.g numerous payment gateways, message pay to view, etc) but some are just the same with JustFans, like the subscription and tipping and unlock.

You didn't have to make the fonts 26px to get the answer. Also, 'better' depends on what you are looking for in either of the systems. Sponzy has more features(e.g numerous payment gateways, message pay to view, etc) but some are just the same with JustFans, like the subscription and tipping and unlock.

It seems like you just want to be the center of attention, ignored.

All folder permissions were released, including subfolders and files, I entered 777 and still this error returns, I'm using "Local" upload, I configured everything correctly

Perfectly working zip files and texts

Screenshot_1.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock