• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script v5.4.0

No permission to download
I try this and now image is ok with backblaze:

change this:
Code:
// line 8
$urlImg = $media->img_type == 'gif' ? Helper::getFile(config('path.images').$media->image) : url("files/storage", $response->id).'/'.$media->image;

// line 39
$urlMedia =  $media->img_type == 'gif' ? Helper::getFile(config('path.images').$media->image) : url("files/storage", $response->id).'/'.$media->image;

edit to
Code:
// line 8
$urlImg = Helper::getFile(config('path.images').$media->image);

// line 39
$urlMedia =  Helper::getFile(config('path.images').$media->image);
Edit file: public_html/resources/views/includes/media-post.blade.php

• Love
Reactions: MasterX
Edit file: public_html/resources/views/includes/media-post.blade.php
Thanks @geraxs.

There is still the same "null byte" error when uploading avatar and cover. Could help?

Just to point out, I'm not uploading large files.

Code:
{message: "filesize(): Filename contains null byte", exception: "ErrorException",…}
exception
:
"ErrorException"
file
:
"/home2/black540/public_html/mydomain/vendor/marcandreappel/flysystem-backblaze/src/BackblazeAdapter.php"
line
:
"filesize(): Filename contains null byte"
trace
:
[{,…}, {function: "Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\{closure}",…}, {,…},…]

Thanks @geraxs.

There is still the same "null byte" error when uploading avatar and cover. Could help?

Just to point out, I'm not uploading large files.

Code:
{message: "filesize(): Filename contains null byte", exception: "ErrorException",…}
exception
:
"ErrorException"
file
:
"/home2/black540/public_html/mydomain/vendor/marcandreappel/flysystem-backblaze/src/BackblazeAdapter.php"
line
:
"filesize(): Filename contains null byte"
trace
:
[{,…}, {function: "Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\{closure}",…}, {,…},…]
Try replacing the code with:
Code:
// Assuming $filename is the variable containing the file name

// Sanitize the filename to remove unwanted characters
$cleanFilename = preg_replace("/[^\w\-\.]/", '_', $filename);

// Check for null bytes in the filename
if (strpos($cleanFilename, "\0") !== false) {
    // Handle null byte in filename
    echo "Invalid file name. Please choose a different file name.";
    // You might want to exit or return an error response here based on your application's flow
}

// Now, you can use $cleanFilename in your code
// For example, you can check the filesize without encountering the null byte issue
$filesize = filesize($yourFilePath . $cleanFilename);
// Rest of your code...

Try replacing the code with:
Code:
// Assuming $filename is the variable containing the file name

// Sanitize the filename to remove unwanted characters
$cleanFilename = preg_replace("/[^\w\-\.]/", '_', $filename);

// Check for null bytes in the filename
if (strpos($cleanFilename, "\0") !== false) {
    // Handle null byte in filename
    echo "Invalid file name. Please choose a different file name.";
    // You might want to exit or return an error response here based on your application's flow
}

// Now, you can use $cleanFilename in your code
// For example, you can check the filesize without encountering the null byte issue
$filesize = filesize($yourFilePath . $cleanFilename);
// Rest of your code...
If this doesn't work, it maybe an issue with the script you're using. I realized the recent Sponzy scripts have an issue with the backblaze storage, keeping showing null byte error. I also had to buy a VPS for that, saves you headache, or try cloud hosting, e.g. Hostinger has an affordable cloud hosting with 200GB storage size, or use other storage options, such as Wasabi.

If this doesn't work, it maybe an issue with the script you're using. I realized the recent Sponzy scripts have an issue with the backblaze storage, keeping showing null byte error. I also had to buy a VPS for that, saves you headache, or try cloud hosting, e.g. Hostinger has an affordable cloud hosting with 200GB storage size, or use other storage options, such as Wasabi.
Ukona nulled version?

Babak updated Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script with a new update entry:

Sponzy v5.2.0 Untouched

Download Sponzy v5.2.0 - Support Creators Content Script Nulled Free
v5.2 - 07 Dec 2023

• FIXED Rebill with Cardinity
  • FIXED Disable Alipay payments
  • FIXED Post Scheduled sent notification of New Post is disabled
  • FIXED Post Scheduled was showing on Explore page
  • FIXED Language missing caused error in Post Scheduled
  • FIXED Uploading Avatar and Cover to AWS S3
  • FIXED Uploading image of Advertising to AWS S3
  • NEW Coconut® Region from Panel Admin
  • NEW...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks.

But your code didn't work, I inserted it at the beginning of the BackblazeAdapter.php file

About Wassabi, I don't recommend anyone to use it because they limited the use of Wasabi to local storage only and don't allow public viewing, see the email I received from them:

ADKq_NYgEMcMzeIu7fsvsKqQ6EWbrQBWkCjwcnvS40TmX_QYBkByYTB88jnHYI8eJEqQaq3nWxzmtAOeuRIIGbuPCzHvBVjcY7GLRqm9w-QvzNhxuWKL9WqZIFOHRg=s0-d-e1-ft
Zoran Borovnica (Wasabi Technical Support)
Jan 27, 2024, 15:40 EST
Hi xxxx,

Thank you for reaching out to Wasabi Support.

We appreciate your interest in our service and would like to clarify that as of March 13, 2023, any account created on or after that date, even when upgraded to a paid account, will not be able to set public access.
Change in Ability to configure PUBLIC Access to objects and buckets
However, we understand that some use cases require sharing objects via a link, and we recommend using pre-signed URLs for temporary access.
How do I generate pre-signed URLs for temporary access with Wasabi?

For the majority of Wasabi use cases, public access is not required, and thus, no action is needed for most customers.

Apart from the Active storage requirement of 25TB+, please note that to approve any account for public access:
  • Will need to make sure that Wasabi's egress policy is not violated. Accounts that violate this policy may be flagged and can potentially be deactivated if not brought back within compliance.
  • Wasabi is primarily designed as a storage solution so for any kind of hosting or streaming, customers will be required to implement caching or a CDN service into their infrastructure.
    What CDNs has Wasabi been validated to work with?
  • Will need to provide a contact name and phone number in order to reach out should there be a problem detected on the account.
  • If we receive any abuse complaints on the account, we will disable public access and depending on the complaint, deactivate the account itself.

After further consideration of the public access request, we will evaluate, and if approved, monitor filters associated with the scenarios mentioned above.

So my other plan was to hire DigitalOcean, which has a higher cost, but has a CDN and also doesn't have these limitations imposed by Wasabbi and the problems in the script with Backblaze.

Thanks.

But your code didn't work, I inserted it at the beginning of the BackblazeAdapter.php file

About Wassabi, I don't recommend anyone to use it because they limited the use of Wasabi to local storage only and don't allow public viewing, see the email I received from them:

So my other plan was to hire DigitalOcean, which has a higher cost, but has a CDN and also doesn't have these limitations imposed by Wasabbi and the problems in the script with Backblaze.
Have you checked out the newly updated script, maybe the problem is sorted in it. I saw the comments under the script on Codecanyon complaining about Backblaze, so if you will still want to work with it, hire a developer who can fix the issue....DigitalOcean is not cheap, but is reliable...especially if you are sure the platform will grow at a rapid speed, or is already grown.

Have you checked out the newly updated script, maybe the problem is sorted in it. I saw the comments under the script on Codecanyon complaining about Backblaze, so if you will still want to work with it, hire a developer who can fix the issue....DigitalOcean is not cheap, but is reliable...especially if you are sure the platform will grow at a rapid speed, or is already grown.
Unfortunately in version 5.2 the problem remains.

Thanks for all the help.

Reactions: kariuki
Look on PHP version mate and you need some resurse mandatory
I tried, but unfortunately it didn't help.
Installed PHP version 8.1, 8.2
I also did everything according to the developer's manual, all PHP dependencies (additions) are installed.

This is very strange, since everything works well on the local host (OpenServer) and the installation proceeds.
But on the VPS with the same settings, error 500 or a white screen.

Everything is working!
I reinstalled the server and installed another control panel, now the server is running on Litespeed and everything is working fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock