• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes 7.3.4

No permission to download
Hi Buddy.
thank you for your replied.
im having this error 405 after login for a while
everything was ok but after 30 min, all pages become error 405 or page missing like the image attached

e5511710-70ca-43fa-9434-3929191222cf.png
This problem is also present on the edited 6.4.3, because the new version hasn't changed much so I haven't upgraded yet. Tried version 6.5.1 and got 500 . error
-
update: table stats need repaired

This problem is also present on the edited 6.4.3, because the new version hasn't changed much so I haven't upgraded yet. Tried version 6.5.1 and got 500 . error
-
What menu causes the error?

-
bro, do you have the solutions ?

If anyone has been able to install it, which is free, you can share it from the storage/pluggins folder

TheBot updated Premium URL Shortener 3688135 CodeCanyon with a new update entry:

Version 6.6.1 (20/09/2022)

Version 6.6.1 (20/09/2022)
+ Added Code to force browsers to use latest version of JS file

Version 6.6 (20/09/2022)
+ Added Paddle Payments
+ Added Stripe Portal Support
+ Added TikTok Pixel
+ Added OpenSea NFT Bio Page Widget
+ Added Twitter Bio Page Widget
+ Added Facebook Bio Page Widget
+ Added Instagram Bio Page Widget
+ Added Soundcloud Bio Page Widget
+ Added Tagline Bio Page Widget
+ Added Meta Image for Bio Pages
+ Added New Bio Page Themes
+ Added Bio Page Native Share icon
+...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: matiq
@TheBot simple question:
how do I get to download this file without being blocked by endless ads or speed limits?

Just reminding you from this community "Terms and Rules" the rule #3

Don't share any download links which give limited speed/require premium accounts to download

Please fix your download link accordingly.

Exactly what is the issue?
Can you send screenshots?
Or temp admin-access by PM
The problem is that they take time to update the theme and the administration panel stops working, so it is better to wait for the theme to be updated and it is already updated, leaving you without access to the admin panel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock