• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes 7.3.4

No permission to download
v6.5 has been released.

Changelog:

Version 6.5 -
+ Added Verification System
+ Added Language Targeting
+ Added Max Use for Coupons
+ Added Added Campaign API
+ Added Added Channel API
+ Added Order Confirmation Page
+ Added Meta Image Support for Links API
+ Added SVG Logo Support
+ Added Link Search Filters
+ Added Animation to Bio Pages Links
+ Added Billing Name & Company Name
+ Improved Bio Pages
+ Improved Improved API System
+ Improved Improved Core System
+ Improved Improved Admin Link Management System
+ Improved Various UI Elements
+ Improved Security Checks
+ Improved Plugin System
+ Improved Vendors (Updated)
+ Fixed Bio Pages Theme Issue
+ Fixed Various Minor Bugs

Untouched standard version is linked (I don't have access to the extended/saas version).

v6.5.1 is out now. :)

i am facing this error

Internal Server Error​

Most possible issue is caused by htaccess configuration.
Either you are using nginx/ you use a mod in htaccess that is not activated in apache.

another possibility is permission problem.

it is not validating purchase coding. just validate page got refresh when i click on vlidate purchase code

Reactions: flirtyhash
Hello, you can comment the line 181-189 to make it work.

App: Premium URL Shortener
Version: 6.5
File: app/controllers/SetupController.php
Class: Setup
Function: stepvalidate
Line to comment: 181-189

1660204125887.png

Thank.

Hello, you can comment the line 181-189 to make it work.

App: Premium URL Shortener
Version: 6.5
File: app/controllers/SetupController.php
Class: Setup
Function: stepvalidate
Line to comment: 181-189

1660204125887.png

Thank.
Thanks bro..

Help. after install and i got this page
e5511710-70ca-43fa-9434-3929191222cf.png

i can be login for awhile and not sure is that script author detect and remove me

Greetings to all.

I don't understand why the post I published for the nulled version 6.5 file has vanished.

I've been working very hard on this version, but it was removed from the site without my knowledge.

Can anyone answer my question?

@jdz

Any chance for new release update?
I don't understand the reasoning behind the team's decision to remove my post. My Nulled works are all lost. Why did the staff delete all of my posts without explaining why to me?

Last edited:
@jdz

I see your posts have been deleted. Maybe one of the staff did it on purpose.

I like your release better than the one in this thread, maybe you can create a new thread maybe?
Or you can ask to be the maintainer of this thread.

Meanwhile, can you please DM me your new release?

Greetings to all.

I don't understand why the post I published for the nulled version 6.5 file has vanished.

I've been working very hard on this version, but it was removed from the site without my knowledge.

Can anyone answer my question?
Hi buddy. i install ur version but its goes to error page after login for awhile. seems like script author did something on it.

@jdz

I see your posts have been deleted. Maybe one of the staff did it on purpose.

I like your release better than the one in this thread, maybe you can create a new thread maybe?
Or you can ask to be the maintainer of this thread.

Meanwhile, can you please DM me your new release?
First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for your interest in my Nulled work. However, if my post is deleted without explanation, I will not release a nulled version until I receive clarification from the staff.

Hi buddy. i install ur version but its goes to error page after login for awhile. seems like script author did something on it.
What is your "something" exactly? I don't know what that word means. And each time I release a nulled version, I test it first before making it available. If you look closely, you'll see that I always include a screenshot file for the test in my posts.

Last edited:
First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for your interest in my Nulled work. However, if my post is deleted without explanation, I will not release a nulled version until I receive clarification from the staff.

What is your "something" exactly? I don't know what that word means. And each time I release a nulled version, I test it first before making it available. If you look closely, you'll see that I always include a screenshot file for the test in my posts.
Hi Buddy.
thank you for your replied.
im having this error 405 after login for a while
everything was ok but after 30 min, all pages become error 405 or page missing like the image attached

e5511710-70ca-43fa-9434-3929191222cf.png

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for your interest in my Nulled work. However, if my post is deleted without explanation, I will not release a nulled version until I receive clarification from the staff
I see, I will honor your decision, but I think no one will clarify this soon (hope fully they will).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock