• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zox News - Professional WordPress News & Magazine Theme

Zox News - Professional WordPress News & Magazine Theme v3.16.0

No permission to download
please respond. when I scroll down in a single post I can see there is other posts showing in the bottom. it shows all the posts from the website. (READ MORE button) I need to get rid of that section. Does anyone know how to do that?

• Love
Reactions: kob_7
OMG! it worked! thank you so much. I just add your plugin and edit the code. thank you so much man! I really appreciate that. <3
You're welcome!
Learning CSS while working with web development is really useful.

• Love
please respond. when I scroll down in a single post I can see there is other posts showing in the bottom. it shows all the posts from the website. (READ MORE button) I need to get rid of that section. Does anyone know how to do that?

you can turn it off from theme options..

• Love
i have some problems with jquery in wp 5.6, so i fix it temporary with official fix but there is new update of theme. can somebody update resource? tnx in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock