• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zonex - Fashion WooCommerce WordPress Theme

Zonex - Fashion WooCommerce WordPress Theme v1.0.9

No permission to download
Hello guys,

I have a bad feeling of this file, i did not track the issue but i notice a freeze of the website without clicking on link or other page, for know i virus scan it and gor this:
@Babak kindly confirm if it realy clean or nope!

Thanks
dont worry its safe :D sometimes happen even u purchase directly from dev
like avada theme :D
its false positive

• Haha
Reactions: amit338
same problem for me!
Hello guys,

I have a bad feeling of this file, i did not track the issue but i notice a freeze of the website without clicking on link or other page, for know i virus scan it and gor this:
@Babak kindly confirm if it realy clean or nope!

Thanks

Hi people, I´m trying to find where change the copyright text on the bottom of mobile menu but I can´t find it, someone can help me with this? thank you so much for your support

Hi people, I´m trying to find where change the copyright text on the bottom of mobile menu but I can´t find it, someone can help me with this? thank you so much for your support
u can check in options
also this happen only on mobile ?

Hi, yest I´ve searching of it where to change, but I can´t find it, I was watching on the code but I didn´t find nothing. In the Theme Options is not able to change it, I see too in the footer builder but nothing. Thank you so mucho for you help Babak.
1602058053279.png

Hi, yest I´ve searching of it where to change, but I can´t find it, I was watching on the code but I didn´t find nothing. In the Theme Options is not able to change it, I see too in the footer builder but nothing. Thank you so mucho for you help Babak.
1602058053279.png
so suggest check and find it inside cods

Reactions: crexilion
I have the same issue too. cant seem to remove the copyright text @NullMaster @Babak PLEASE any help where i can change
the footer copyright text will be greatly appreciated . thanks

The copyright text is located in a file called "header-mobile.php" it finds in the folder "zonex/templates/header-mobile.php"

<? php if($copyright_text) {?>
<div class= "copyright-text"><? php echo esc_attr( $copyright_text); ?></div>
<?php } ?>

And you can safely delete them

you can also delete these 3 lines in files along the way:

zonex\templates\headers\header-style-06.php
zonex\templates\headers\header-style-07.php

Delete it exactly:
< ? PHP if($copyright_text) {? >
<div class= "copyright-text"><? PHP Echo esc_attr( $copyright_text);?>< / div>
<?in PHP } ?>

• Love
Reactions: Babak and Soniakme
The copyright text is located in a file called "header-mobile.php" it finds in the folder "zonex/templates/header-mobile.php"

<? php if($copyright_text) {?>
<div class= "copyright-text"><? php echo esc_attr( $copyright_text); ?></div>
<?php } ?>

And you can safely delete them

you can also delete these 3 lines in files along the way:

zonex\templates\headers\header-style-06.php
zonex\templates\headers\header-style-07.php

Delete it exactly:
< ? PHP if($copyright_text) {? >
<div class= "copyright-text"><? PHP Echo esc_attr( $copyright_text);?>< / div>
<?in PHP } ?>
Simply, You guys are the best . Best Family I ever have @NullMaster Thanks

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock