• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zaistock - Free & Premium Stock Photo, Video, Audio, Icon Illustration Script

Zaistock - Free & Premium Stock Photo, Video, Audio, Icon Illustration Script v2.1 Untouched

No permission to download
zaistock 1.1

this is nulled verison... i believe, I found it on net..
during installation, I am getting error code 1020.
is that the same error or something else...

just checked the files, its the same as posted here.....
so I think, error code 1020 might be cause of the register code.

Last edited:
Reactions: tisna98

I bypassed this error, the database data is downloaded from the site, there is only one option to generate this data

Reactions: tinguelybe
zaistock 1.1

I ignored everything I created the database manually and stopped at logging in, if I go through the login I just don’t understand much in Laravel and how the password is encoded there. If I enter, it will be possible to restore the entire database

@AleksXXX
if the database is created successfully, then will the script work properly or are there any other surprises?
try to login 1ce, and see if it works....
else... delete and start fresh...

I bypassed this error, the database data is downloaded from the site, there is only one option to generate this data

Could you please share step by step how to do it?
Thank you

needed to know, is there any difference between the regular license and the extended license of the script. or are both the same?
does the extended license unlock anything in the script?

you can create a database by running php artisan migrate:refresh

in storage create file "installed"
I've done it. But now when visiting the website, I'm getting a screen asking to update the script. Can you help here? How did you manage it?

zaistock 1.1

File not Available, Deleted

you can create a database by running php artisan migrate:refresh

in storage create file "installed"
also create "validated" to bypass the update screen, im having trouble with admin panel... since i created a user manually via SQL i dont know how to give it premissions to access it, any clue?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock