• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Zaidesk - Customer Support System | Helpdesk | Support Ticket

Zaidesk - Customer Support System | Helpdesk | Support Ticket v2.4 - Untouched

No permission to download

UCEF

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
May 30, 2023
Earth
urly.pw
UCEF submitted a new resource:

Zaidesk - Customer Support System | Helpdesk | Support Ticket. - Zaidesk is a robust web-based customer support solution developed using Laravel.

img_144.png
Zaidesk is a robust web-based customer support solution developed using Laravel. This feature-packed platform simplifies customer service operations with its versatile toolkit. The Knowledge Base empowers businesses to create and maintain informative articles, while Business Hour settings ensure support availability aligns with operational hours. Efficiently manage customer inquiries with the Email to Ticket conversion and User Ticket...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Do we know which files need to be nulled? Definitely interested in this for sure.

Looks like i was able to find anything so far about the license which is in

codecanyon-zaidesk-customer-support-system\source-code\vendor\zainiklab\zai-installer\src\Http\Controllers > installcontroller.php is about the validating part and all the API.

This looks to be the file to null so it can be working out issue.

Looks like i was able to find anything so far about the license which is in

codecanyon-zaidesk-customer-support-system\source-code\vendor\zainiklab\zai-installer\src\Http\Controllers > installcontroller.php is about the validating part and all the API.

This looks to be the file to null so it can be working out issue.
can you share nulled one
installcontroller.php

can you share nulled one

I was trying to see how to null it, I don't have it working just found that file to be the main file that does the license/purchase code verifying via api URL.

- Envato Licence key edit in ticket details page.
- Envato license verification daily basis.
- Auto Envato license verification in the admin panel.
- Email can not change by user profile.
- Issue Fixing,
- Code Optimization,

Hard to nulled i think

i got 1 question only, when goes to install and click to go next step got 500 internal error, any ideas i'm sure it must be maybe from the htaccess ?

Edit: here is how to null it :) : vendor/zainiklab/zai-installer/scr/http/controllers/InstallController.php
View Here

Last edited:
yes, now i need to check for login admin acc give error 404
Edit: as i see the author on purpose make the database not to be full.. so people to ask for support for install.
I have fixed the database import all tables. now i need to manage permissions and route for admin dashboard

anyone has same problem or not?

Last edited:
maybe if someone has the contact with authors or got the working version, can share the full database and files.
Routes for admin/dashboard are not added
Database needs information for: roles, permissions

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock