• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin v.3.4.9

No permission to download

Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin v3.1.5 Nulled

Attachments

• Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin v3.1.5null.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 64
Reactions: vcantante
Hello all,

Can I use Youzify plugin with buddyboss theme?
I use buddyboss theme and platform for a community website i'm building, i have twicked the combination all around but the membership aspect is still not as good as that of youzify(which i discover after starting launching the community).

So I'm thinking of using youzify(instead of buddyboss plugin) with the buddyboss theme.

Thank you for your reply.

Hello all,

I use buddyboss theme and platform for a community website i'm building, i have twicked the combination all around but the membership aspect is still not as good as that of youzify(which i discover after starting launching the community).

So I'm thinking of using youzify(instead of buddyboss plugin) with the buddyboss theme.

let me know if you were able to use Youzify plugin with buddyboss theme

Advanced & Powerful BuddyPress Add-Ons.

Youzify has a range of extensions that allow you to extend the power of your community. You can purchase all of these extensions at a significant discount with our All-Access Pass or you can purchase extensions individually.

BuddyPress Block Members
youzer-block-members.jpg

Save time and let your members deal with disputes by themselves by allowing them to block annoying users and decide who can interact with them.
View Details

BuddyPress Membership Restrictions
buddypress-membership-restrictions.png

Restrict BuddyPress community features and content for visitors, members, and by user role to control what your users get exclusive access to.
View Details

BuddyPress Moderation
bp-moderation-870x300.png

Meet the most complete BuddyPress Moderation solution with advanced features to take full control over your community and keep it safe.
View Details

BuddyPress Profile Completeness
youzer-profile-completeness-870x300.png

Say good bye to the blank profiles, now you can force or encourage users to complete their profiles and apply restrictions on the incomplete profiles.
View Details

BuddyPress Edit Activity
Untitled-1-870x300.png

Allow members to edit activity posts, comments with real time modifications. Set editable activities by type & moderators & limit edition by user role.
View Details

BuddyPress Activity Reactions
posts-reactions-870x300.png

Increase audience engagement by allowing users to express many more feelings quickly and easily on each wall post and improve your content.
View Details

BuddyPress Social Share
social-share-870x300.png

Allow users and visitors to share activities, profiles and groups and allow your content to reach a wider audience and gain more exposure for your brand.
View Details

BuddyPress MyCRED Integration
mycred-integration-870x300.png

Reward Users with points for each wall post type and all the profile widgets fields, social networks and increase your website users engagement.
View Details

BuddyPress Member Types
member-types-1-870x300.png

Member Types plugin is the best way to create and manage unlimited member types easily, and get a separate directory for each member type.
View Details

Attachments

• youzify-addons.zip
    15.2 MB · Views: 221
Last edited:
let me know if you were able to use Youzify plugin with buddyboss theme
Hello all,

not really,

it kinda works but also kinda break the website.

Advanced & Powerful BuddyPress Add-Ons.

Youzify has a range of extensions that allow you to extend the power of your community. You can purchase all of these extensions at a significant discount with our All-Access Pass or you can purchase extensions individually.

BuddyPress Block Members
youzer-block-members.jpg

Save time and let your members deal with disputes by themselves by allowing them to block annoying users and decide who can interact with them.
View Details

BuddyPress Membership Restrictions
buddypress-membership-restrictions.png

Restrict BuddyPress community features and content for visitors, members, and by user role to control what your users get exclusive access to.
View Details

BuddyPress Moderation
bp-moderation-870x300.png

Meet the most complete BuddyPress Moderation solution with advanced features to take full control over your community and keep it safe.
View Details

BuddyPress Profile Completeness
youzer-profile-completeness-870x300.png

Say good bye to the blank profiles, now you can force or encourage users to complete their profiles and apply restrictions on the incomplete profiles.
View Details

BuddyPress Edit Activity
Untitled-1-870x300.png

Allow members to edit activity posts, comments with real time modifications. Set editable activities by type & moderators & limit edition by user role.
View Details

BuddyPress Activity Reactions
posts-reactions-870x300.png

Increase audience engagement by allowing users to express many more feelings quickly and easily on each wall post and improve your content.
View Details

BuddyPress Social Share
social-share-870x300.png

Allow users and visitors to share activities, profiles and groups and allow your content to reach a wider audience and gain more exposure for your brand.
View Details

BuddyPress MyCRED Integration
mycred-integration-870x300.png

Reward Users with points for each wall post type and all the profile widgets fields, social networks and increase your website users engagement.
View Details

BuddyPress Member Types
member-types-1-870x300.png

Member Types plugin is the best way to create and manage unlimited member types easily, and get a separate directory for each member type.
View Details
Thank you,
but activation is required.

Youzify (formerly Youzer) – BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin v.3.1.9
I have not tested this myself, but it is downloaded from a reliable GPL site.

@Babak

Attachments

• Youzify (formerly Youzer) - BuddyPress Community & WordPress User Profile Plugin v3.1.9.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and nodata
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock