• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YOORI - Flutter Multi-Vendor eCommerce Full App with Admin Panel

YOORI - Flutter Multi-Vendor eCommerce Full App with Admin Panel 1.1.4

No permission to download

Scammer_9145

Trusted Uploader
May 20, 2022
Scammer_9145 submitted a new resource:

YOORI - Flutter Multi-Vendor eCommerce Full App with Admin Panel - If you are planning for a multi-vendor eCommerce solution for your online shopping business.

07 March 2023 V1.1.3

New
========
- Chat system support added

Update
==========
- Trx_id send social login
- Guest checking Checkout login and without login issue
- Category banner issue fix
- Cart added to user account after login (for geust session cart items)
- Update Dashboard
- flutter version - 3.7.6
- Xcode version - 14.2
- Security updated

Fixes
=============
- Performance improved
- Known bug fixes
- Add product Item Popup bug fix
- Video product details bug fix

Read more about this resource...

its not Nulled
Yes it not nulled. I just want to create a null request but i can't provide my license to them as there is domain verification when we use this license for one domain another domain can't register until they remove it from it. But i can't remove as it was live and on production.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRX07b
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock