• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YOORI eCommerce | Single & Multi-Vendor PWA Marketplace CMS

YOORI eCommerce | Single & Multi-Vendor PWA Marketplace CMS V1.8.0

No permission to download
@tuton012 Sir, thanks for the update, do you have the SQL file, I was trying to null V1.2.2 but I think that the SQL file is fetched from the Dev's server once it check for the purchase code. If you have then it would be helpful to us if you kindly share it.

Here is the database file of this script,
Download Link
I have purchased this script from codecanyon, I will upload whenever I get a new update.
Default login of this database is
eMail: [email protected]
Password: SdrowSsa6.
hi . thank you for share this work. i cant import database . when restore error :

ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 1369: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE `ltm_translations` (
`id` bigint(20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
`sta...' at line 11

Thanks for your suggestion but the issue is that in this case you can install but can not stop author to get into your script. I used this method but next day admin login was not working and after checking the DB, the admin account was removed from the DB.

Thanks for your suggestion but the issue is that in this case you can install but can not stop author to get into your script. I used this method but next day admin login was not working and after checking the DB, the admin account was removed from the DB.
That's probably because you might have forgotten to remove the existing user/admin from the database.
You need to change the admin email and remove the existing customer account from the DB.

That's probably because you might have forgotten to remove the existing user/admin from the database.
You need to change the admin email and remove the existing customer account from the DB.
No, I was changed all accounts details. Look like script get some instruction from licensing server.

If anyody have problem 500 error with latest version where register regular user and register seller not work
go to yoori\app\Http\Controllers\Admin/RegisterController.php at line 168 and change

Code:
if ($req && ::parse($req->created_at)->addMinutes(2) >= Carbon::now())

Code:
if ($req && Carbon::parse($req->created_at)->addMinutes(2) >= Carbon::now())

There is also a straight issue in latest version
On category link when selecting Thumbnail or banner, if we select one image the other image also selected automatically and on save image replaced automatically as you can see in screenshot.

Attachments

• yoori123.jpg
    yoori123.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 31
anyone have dummy data plz?

Attachments

• image_2022-06-09_000539792.png
    image_2022-06-09_000539792.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 4
Are you facing an issue? If yes, tell us more about the problem so maybe someone can help.
I've gone through the process mentioned here by importing the SQL and changing the env file, when I try to access the website it's loading takes a lot of time and the page loads without the CSS and design only text were coming without any design part.

I've gone through the process mentioned here by importing the SQL and changing the env file, when I try to access the website it's loading takes a lot of time and the page loads without the CSS and design only text were coming without any design part.
In .env file make sure to change "APP_URL" to the installation path of the script (for example http://localhost/yoori).
If that didn't work, open Developer Tools (inspect) in the browser to find out the problem that is preventing the CSS from loading properly.

Just for information, not saying that this is accurate

1654871470741.png
IMO 1 out of 50 is a false positive.
In your picture, it shows what caused this and says "it is not an indication of malicious behavior" but "deeper investigation may be warranted"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amro2000000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock