• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.6

No permission to download
but.

You know VBA32 been as dipshit false-positive detector , right ?

Beside on recent releases Yoast changed it's codes majorly , by deprecating - adding new PHP codes, elementor supports with encrypted codes for what the warning appearing . .

Even on my WP Rocket thread , the developer uses encryptions what causes false-positive alerts on VirusTotal and people shouts without brain . . ignore these .

Screenshot_20201221-115811.png
Why I get this notif? how to fix this problem sir?
This is conflict with themes or other plugins. This is the response that the plugin support sends:

Hello!
We’re sorry you’re having trouble using the Yoast SEO plugin. Based on the JS error you got, this could be caused by a plugin or theme conflict but before we ask you to perform a conflict check, can you please make sure you’re running the latest version of WordPress, Yoast SEO, and the latest version of your theme and ALL other?

If everything’s already updated on your end, please perform a conflict check by following the steps here.

Reactions: LoveUAE
This is conflict with themes or other plugins. This is the response that the plugin support sends:

Hello!
We’re sorry you’re having trouble using the Yoast SEO plugin. Based on the JS error you got, this could be caused by a plugin or theme conflict but before we ask you to perform a conflict check, can you please make sure you’re running the latest version of WordPress, Yoast SEO, and the latest version of your theme and ALL other?

If everything’s already updated on your end, please perform a conflict check by following the steps here.
No, if I use free version of Yoast SEO I not found that problem

Reactions: LoveUAE
The YOAST plugin tries to download via api morphology, but the feature is for premium users and the license key is invalid

my.yoast.com/api/downloads/file/morphology-en-v4?plugin_version=15.5&site=[mydomain]:1
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

I just read all the latest threads of 5 pages and get to know what was the actual problem with my website. I am getting 503 Service Unavailable error again and again after switching to a newer version of Yoast. Also Wordpress admin side is extremely slow.

@NullMaster @Babak I am waiting for the new version of this plugin.

Can you people suggest me "Should i switch to the Free version of Yoast for now"???

I'm on 12.something for yoast. And I'm having problems with Yoast on google search console.... And youcan see, Ihave no clue wtf @type is. I think it's perhaps yoast fighitng back.
1608804305596.png

I have no clue how to combat this... THis is google search console telling me there is problems, not my hoster. Google refuses to keep crawling my site if it has issues. It gets tagged

I wonder what we can do, other than not using Yoast.

This error is not clear.... Inspect the URL and screenshot the results

I'm asking the Bimber devs about why is this happening. Just told me to turn off 3rd party plugins...

1608804830242.png

N what do you know.. No issues detected.... This is fuckin up my sites SEO...I didn't get yoast from this site either.
I think this is yoast fighting back....

This error is not clear.... Inspect the URL and screenshot the results
["WebPage",null],"@id":"#webpage","url":"","name":"","isPartOf":{"@id":"https:///#website"},"inLanguage":"en-US","potentialAction":[{"@type":"ReadAction","target":[""]}]},{"@type":"Place","@id":"#local-place","address":{"@type":"PostalAddress","@id":"#local-place-address","streetAddress":"","addressLocality":"","postalCode":"","addressRegion":"","addressCountry":""},"geo":{"@type":"GeoCoordinates","latitude":"","longitude":""},"openingHoursSpecification":[{"@type":"OpeningHoursSpecification","dayOfWeek":["Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday","Sunday"],"opens":"09:00","closes":"17:00"}]}]}</script>
<!-- / Yoast SEO Premium plugin. -->

I took out my domain name. This is the highlighted section taken out.

When I let that dude optimize my site via Babiato. I think the Yoast Plugin was slowing my server down...
My Yoast plugin didn't come from this guy people are blaming for a false positve. I have Yoast 14.9 Got it from another nulled forum I donated too
1608806468259.png

should of just kept 12.9, don't know why I felt the need to update cause of shiny metal tinfoil called new numbers.
I'm going to ask my hosting to wipe my cache of Yoast. I'd imagine they're pissed its been pirated.

I mean if you put in certain search terms. You can find this forum via Goo. Like user names..*ulled *lugins. Not hard. gotta be something to do with Devs being angry about not paying.

Reactions: arash88
When I let that dude optimize my site via Babiato. I think the Yoast Plugin was slowing my server down...
My Yoast plugin didn't come from this guy people are blaming for a false positve. I have Yoast 14.9 Got it from another nulled forum I donated too
1608806468259.png

should of just kept 12.9, don't know why I felt the need to update cause of shiny metal tinfoil called new numbers.
I'm going to ask my hosting to wipe my cache of Yoast. I'd imagine they're pissed its been pirated.

I mean if you put in certain search terms. You can find this forum via Goo. Like user names..*ulled *lugins. Not hard. gotta be something to do with Devs being angry about not paying.
Can you remove yoast and install other plugins and check if the error is from yoast or not

I can I have to check if I got any logins for my site. I'm not at Home. The accusser can though I gave him pass, name and link for optimization. If he wants to he can I give him permission to. Or else I can wait until I hook up my computer over at the famiies house. And what do you mean remove yoast, it was removed

Last edited:
Hello, thank for yoast. When I activate yoast premium, I cannot ınsall another plugin. It give an error "Setup failed"

Ok so i was banned by Google search console from installing Yoast Plugin on news site...

It refused to even rerank on console. SO I deleted it. Then reapplied to google Search console without Yoast Nulled.

They granted my request and gave me a re review of my site. I'm now fully accepted into Google Search.

I'm telling you it's because YOAST has something in it calling back and the devs are fuckin up the very thing we're usin
Yoast nulled.
I wasn't even able to combine my search console and Google analytics cause of this error. And you all should check if you can as well.... I never should of updated it from Yoast 12.

If Search Console didnt ban you, they were getting around to it eventually. It's not the Nuller. It's Yoast fighting back with some sort of callback function...

I could not assoctiate my analytics and search console until I removed the problematic content generator and xml map

1608983914016.png

Ok so i was banned by Google search console from installing Yoast Plugin on news site...

It refused to even rerank on console. SO I deleted it. Then reapplied to google Search console without Yoast Nulled.

They granted my request and gave me a re review of my site. I'm now fully accepted into Google Search.

I'm telling you it's because YOAST has something in it calling back and the devs are fuckin up the very thing we're usin
Yoast nulled.
I wasn't even able to combine my search console and Google analytics cause of this error. And you all should check if you can as well.... I never should of updated it from Yoast 12.

If Search Console didnt ban you, they were getting around to it eventually. It's not the Nuller. It's Yoast fighting back with some sort of callback function...

I could not assoctiate my analytics and search console until I removed the problematic content generator and xml map

1608983914016.png
I think that now nulled version have to block communication with Yoast. When installing yoast, it sends data to this site: https://tracking.yoast.com/stats . Probably changing this address in the php code, it will not send.

Array
(
[{
____"siteTitle":_"TESTEWORD",
____"@timestamp":_1607950538000,
____"wpVersion":_"5_6",
____"homeURL":_"http://localhost/wordpress",
____"adminURL":_"http://localhost/wordpress/wp-admin/",
____"isMultisite":_false,
____"siteLanguage":_"en-US",
____"server":_{
________"ip":_"::1",
________"Hostname":_"DESKTOP-KKIDJOTI",
________"os":_"Windows_NT_DESKTOP-ATCKBKF_10_0_build_19042_(Windows_10)_AMD64",
________"PhpVersion":_"7_4_13",
________"CurlVersion":_{
____________"version":_"7_70_0",
____________"sslSupport":_true
________},
________"PhpExtensions":_{
____________"imagick":_false,
____________"filter":_true,
____________"bcmath":_true,
____________"pcre":_true,
____________"xml":_true,
____________"pdo_mysql":_true
________}
____},
____"theme":_{
________"name":_"Jannah",
________"url":_"http://jannah_tielabs_com/",
________"version":_"5_1_1",
________"author":_{
____________"name":_"TieLabs",
____________"url":_"https://tielabs_com/"
________},
________"parentTheme":_null
____},
____"plugins":_{
________"social-counters-arqam-lite":_{
____________"name":_"Social_Counters_-_Arqam_Lite",
____________"version":_"1_0_7"
________},
________"jannah-autoload-posts":_{
____________"name":_"Jannah_Autoload_Posts",
____________"version":_"1_0_2"
________},
________"jannah-extensions":_{
____________"name":_"Jannah_-_Extensions",
____________"version":_"1_0_12"
________},
________"jannah-speed-optimization":_{
____________"name":_"Jannah_Speed_Optimization",
____________"version":_"1_0_4"
________},
________"jannah-switcher":_{
____________"name":_"Jannah_Switcher",
____________"version":_"1_0_4"
________},
________"snitch":_{
____________"name":_"Snitch",
____________"version":_"1_1_8"
________},
________"taqyeem":_{
____________"name":_"Taqyeem",
____________"version":_"2_6_2"
________},
________"tielabs-instagram-feed":_{
____________"name":_"TieLabs_Instagram_Feed",
____________"version":_"1_0_0"
________},
________"yoast-seo-premium":_{
____________"name":_"Yoast_SEO_Premium",
____________"version":_"15_4"
________}
____},
____"settings":_{
________"ms_defaults_set":_false,
________"indexables_indexing_completed":_false,
________"version":_"15_4",
________"disableadvanced_meta":_true,
________"ryte_indexability":_true,
________"baiduverify":_"",
________"googleverify":_"",
________"msverify":_"",
________"yandexverify":_"",
________"site_type":_"",
________"has_multiple_authors":_"",
________"environment_type":_"",
________"content_analysis_active":_true,
________"keyword_analysis_active":_true,
________"enable_admin_bar_menu":_true,
________"enable_cornerstone_content":_true,
________"enable_xml_sitemap":_true,
________"enable_text_link_counter":_true,
________"show_onboarding_notice":_true,
________"first_activated_on":_1607950519,
________"myyoast-oauth":_false,
________"semrush_integration_active":_true,
________"semrush_tokens":_] => Array
(
[0] =>
)

[raquo;",
________"website_name":_"",
________"person_name":_"",
________"person_logo":_"",
________"person_logo_id":_0,
________"alternate_website_name":_"",
________"company_logo":_"",
________"company_logo_id":_0,
________"company_name":_"",
________"company_or_person":_"company",
________"company_or_person_user_id":_false,
________"stripcategorybase":_false,
________"noindex-post":_false,
________"display-metabox-pt-post":_true,
________"noindex-page":_false,
________"display-metabox-pt-page":_true,
________"noindex-attachment":_false,
________"display-metabox-pt-attachment":_true,
________"display-metabox-tax-category":_true,
________"noindex-tax-category":_false,
________"display-metabox-tax-post_tag":_true,
________"noindex-tax-post_tag":_false,
________"display-metabox-tax-post_format":_true,
________"noindex-tax-post_format":_true,
________"facebook_site":_"",
________"instagram_url":_"",
________"linkedin_url":_"",
________"myspace_url":_"",
________"og_default_image":_"",
________"og_default_image_id":_"",
________"og_frontpage_title":_"",
________"og_frontpage_desc":_"",
________"og_frontpage_image":_"",
________"og_frontpage_image_id":_"",
________"opengraph":_true,
________"pinterest_url":_"",
________"pinterestverify":_"",
________"twitter":_true,
________"twitter_site":_"",
________"twitter_card_type":_"summary_large_image",
________"youtube_url":_"",
________"wikipedia_url":_"",
________"fbadminapp":_""
____}
}] =>
)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock