• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Hi anyone can sare the V22.3 free nulled with the regular don't work for me. thanks, in advancing.

This topic has been discussed. Read the previous comments.
For now Im ok with Versión 21.9 free nulled and 21.9.1 pro nulled, till someone can help with a new free nulled one. I tried fix and read all solutions on the previous comments but no way to avoid PHP span error.

For now Im ok with Versión 21.9 free nulled and 21.9.1 pro nulled, till someone can help with a new free nulled one. I tried fix and read all solutions on the previous comments but no way to avoid PHP span error.
Here is my version of the latest PRO version-22.3
It works great with the free version from the WordPtress depository.

Attachments

• wordpress-seo-premium.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
I faced this error anytime I activated the plugin or tried to reset data with yoast test helper.

Attachments

• Yoast errors.png
    Yoast errors.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 47
I have checked the thread, and I couldn't find anything.

Why not just link me to the fix or quote?
The previous page discussed these errors.
The problem is with the additional addons installed for this plugin.
Your screenshot shows that the warning is issued by the add-ons manager.
If they are installed, deactivate them one at a time, clearing the site cache each time and see the results:
1. wpseo-local;
2. wpseo-news;
3. wpseo-video;
4. wpseo-woocommerce.
Perhaps the problem is in one of these addons.
If there are none, deactivate the additional application: Yoast Test Helper. He muddies the waters sometimes.
It used to be on my sites, but later I deleted it.
There is no need.

Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v22.4

Download Yoast SEO Premium v22.4 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Yoast SEO Premium 22.4
April 3, 2024

We've been spring cleaning for Yoast SEO 22.4. Elementor users can wave goodbye to that unnecessary redirect when saving a post for the first time. Across the plugin, users can expects a smoother experience due to bug fixes and optimizations. Find more about Yoast SEO Premium 22.4 in our latest release post!
Bugfixes
  • Fixes a bug...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Seo data optimization failed. Any working version ?
always download the free version from wp.org/plugins and manually install it over the premium free version that auto-installs, also make sure to clear cache and transients.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock