• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.6

No permission to download
Yoast SEO Premium Changelog
v19.2.1 - August 31st, 2022
Other:

• Fixes compliance with the wordpress.org plugin guidelines.

Yoast SEO Changelog
v19.6.1 - August 31st, 2022
Other:

Thank you for update :)(y)

Yoast SEO Premium Changelog
v19.2.1 - August 31st, 2022
Other:

Yoast SEO Changelog
v19.6.1 - August 31st, 2022
Other:

you're amazing

Will that suit you?
not working on me if activated both of them. on premium plugin, it's still appear this https://prnt.sc/WsHv9OkaEL52 even i run so many time.. after a few hours nothing change, i refresh back and still need to start back.. but when i deactivate the premium version, on free version already optimized the seo data.. reactivated back the premium, still need run again..

not working on me if activated both of them. on premium plugin, it's still appear this https://prnt.sc/WsHv9OkaEL52 even i run so many time.. after a few hours nothing change, i refresh back and still need to start back.. but when i deactivate the premium version, on free version already optimized the seo data.. reactivated back the premium, still need run again..
Deactivate both versions of the plugin.
Delete both plugins.
Delete the cache of the site and the plugin.
Install the Premium version and activate it.
The free version is generated automatically.

Deactivate both versions of the plugin.
Delete both plugins.
Delete the cache of the site and the plugin.
Install the Premium version and activate it.
already do it 3rd times.. but same result.. https://prnt.sc/cldOXO8M3q67 looks like have an issue hahaha deactivated the premium, seo data optimized done on free version.. activated the premium, seems nothing done there on premium :ROFLMAO:

Clean Up The Database.
All the bugs have been preserved there.
Definitely got some remnants left somewhere otherwise this would be working fine for them.

The other option is to buy genuine, then of course it will work. 😜

already do it 3rd times.. but same result.. https://prnt.sc/cldOXO8M3q67 looks like have an issue hahaha deactivated the premium, seo data optimized done on free version.. activated the premium, seems nothing done there on premium :ROFLMAO:
There is another option - if you updated the previous version of the plugin, and did not install the plugin for the first time.
One more condition: there must be a backup of the site and Database files. They are saved on my hosting every two days.
Do a recovery of the site and Database files.
After that, deactivate and delete the free version.
Install and activate the Premium version.

Reactions: bobsmith
When i try to upload it i encounter this issue.. any help why it happens? cxz.png
Checking the site for the correct installation of the SSL certificate.
There may be problems with the redirect.
It is also possible:
before installing the plugin, refresh the page - Plugins (add a new one) - Ctrl+F5

Checking the site for the correct installation of the SSL certificate.
There may be problems with the redirect.
It is also possible:
before installing the plugin, refresh the page - Plugins (add a new one) - Ctrl+F5
All green in sslchecker, tried this method before installing the plugin, but didn't work

All green in sslchecker, tried this method before installing the plugin, but didn't work
Perhaps there is a caching plugin on your site and the function of Caching authorized users is enabled - disable it temporarily.
Delete the site cache
Before installing the plugin, refresh the page - Plugins (add a new one) - Ctrl+F5

Reactions: karmasooon2016
Perhaps there is a caching plugin on your site and the function of Caching authorized users is enabled - disable it temporarily.
Delete the site cache
Before installing the plugin, refresh the page - Plugins (add a new one) - Ctrl+F5
Added the website to cloudflare and its uploaded with no issues, thanks

Free updated to v19.7. No news on update to Premium v19.3 yet, but if there is will update asap.

v19.7 (Free)
Release Date: September 20th, 2022

Yoast SEO 19.7 is out today! We’ve rolled out some general enhancements, bug fixes, and security improvements in this release. Go check it out! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 19.7 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!

Enhancements:
  • Improves the handling of fatal errors in the front-end by preventing Yoast SEO to run in the login page, allowing users to access their dashboard.
  • Excludes empty custom post type sitemaps from sitemap_index.xml.
  • Introduces a new filter wpseo_sitemap_post_type_first_links that can be used to add links at the start of the first sitemap page for post types. Props to @jamalbou.

Bugfixes:
  • Fixes a bug in the default editor where image elements would lead to repeated requests for that image source while editing content.

Other:
  • Adds new disabled toggles to the Crawl settings tab in the General page.

Reactions: Trust1337
Free updated to v19.7. No news on update to Premium v19.3 yet, but if there is will update asap.

v19.7 (Free)
Release Date: September 20th, 2022

Yoast SEO 19.7 is out today! We’ve rolled out some general enhancements, bug fixes, and security improvements in this release. Go check it out! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 19.7 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!

Enhancements:
  • Improves the handling of fatal errors in the front-end by preventing Yoast SEO to run in the login page, allowing users to access their dashboard.
  • Excludes empty custom post type sitemaps from sitemap_index.xml.
  • Introduces a new filter wpseo_sitemap_post_type_first_links that can be used to add links at the start of the first sitemap page for post types. Props to @jamalbou.

Bugfixes:
  • Fixes a bug in the default editor where image elements would lead to repeated requests for that image source while editing content.

Other:
  • Adds new disabled toggles to the Crawl settings tab in the General page.
Lol now it comes, will update with v19.3 Premium when it lets me download it soon- Got it.

v19.3 (Premium)
September 20th, 2022

Today, we’re releasing Yoast SEO Premium 19.3. We’ve rolled out some general enhancements, bug fixes, and security improvements in this release. Update now! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO Premium 19.3 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!

Enhancements:
  • Adds an option to prevent the crawling of site search pages.
  • Adds an option to prevent the crawling of /wp-json/.

Bugfixes:
  • Fixes a bug where the get_suggestions method would also return unrelated post types when you passed a post_type parameter.

bobsmith updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v19.3

Download Yoast SEO Premium v19.3 for WordPress Plugin Nulled
v19.3 - September 20th, 2022

Today, we’re releasing Yoast SEO Premium 19.3. We’ve rolled out some general enhancements, bug fixes, and security improvements in this release. Update now! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO Premium 19.3 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!

Enhancements:
Adds an option to prevent the crawling of site search pages.
Adds an option to prevent the crawling of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After install new version (19.7) my site warn me errors.
E_ERROR on line 86
/home/username/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/wp-seo-main.php Uncaught Error: Failed opening required '/home/username/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/src/functions.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php80/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/username/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/wp-seo-main.php:86
Stack trace:
#0 /home/username/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/wp-seo.php(51): require_once()
#1 /home/username/public_html/wp-settings.php(428): include_once('/home/username...')
#2 /home/username/public_html/wp-config.php(89): require_once('/home/username...')
#3 /home/username/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/username...')
#4 /home/username/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(22): require_once('/home/username...')
#5 {main}
thrown

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock