• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.6

No permission to download
Is there a virus in the file?
No, because VT scan Yoast usually show that results, both untouched and nulled.
Just ask VT the reason, no one else can answer.
Most of people here call it false positive, but my recommended is buy it or use this share on your own risk.

Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v19.0 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v19.0 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v19.0 - July 26th, 2022

In Yoast SEO Premium 19.0, we’re introducing a tool that lets you add emojis to your meta title and meta description. Check it out! Next to that, we’re adding more languages to the word complexity assessment. But these are not the only things coming in this release. Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO Premium 19.0 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish...

Read the rest of this update entry...

bobsmith updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v19.0.1

Download Yoast SEO Premium v19.0.1 for WordPress Plugin Nulled
v19.0.1 - July 28th, 2022

Bugfixes:

• Fixes a bug where the custom IDs of headings would be overwritten when editing a post with the block editor while having Yoast SEO Premium activated.
Other:
  • Temporarily reverts a fix that automatically included subheadings in the Table of Content (ToC) when they were upgraded from a paragraph block in order to prevent the above bug. We will revisit...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: darapati27
Not worth talking about these now, members here should know by now what they are. 😉
I am sorry but you are in wrong direction. Who are ''They" and what "they" do is nothing to do with me. I just download a file, scan it in VirusTotal (as hundred members do daily), it finds a virus. I mention it with a post and that's all. If i do not trust you or babak i will not be here, i will not download your files and i will not upload them to my webservers. That's all.
The only thing that make me answer to dgpalych post is that i do not like his ironic reply

Why are you mentioning it?
Nothing to do?

A little bit of respect i believe will be fair for all.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobsmith
I am sorry but you are in wrong direction. Who are ''They" and what "they" do is nothing to do with me. I just download a file, scan it in VirusTotal (as hundred members do daily), it finds a virus. I mention it with a post and that's all. If i do not trust you or babak i will not be here, i will not download your files and i will not upload them to my webservers. That's all.
The only thing that make me answer to dgpalych post is that i do not like his ironic reply

Why are you mentioning it?
Nothing to do?

A little bit of respect i believe will be fair for all.

Relax it is not aimed at you personally, it is for all members in general and it is not meant to be in any way unrespectful to you or anyone else.

Yes we do appreciate the posts about false positives once or twice in a thread, however you have to note that we don't just receive them the once or twice only.

Many threads here we get the continuous same post from different members all about the same thing and showing a false positive.

So, after a while you can appreciate that those posts tend to get ignored by us as it has become a common thing to appear and so, like myself will not comment on it as it is something that has been discussed many times before and mentioned by @Babak and other staff previously in rules etc.

Once again, we don't mean any disrespect by not answering the same post about false positives and I am sure that @dgpalych post back to you did not mean to read as disrespectful either.

Please note that the Babiato community is made of lots of different people from around the world, so what might be okay for one could not be okay for another person, not making any excuses here however not everything is going to be 100% perfect when chatting between people we do not know and could come from a different place and culture etc.

Won't let me download Yoast Premium v19.1 yet 😒

Coming in this release:
Yoast SEO Free 19.5
Yoast SEO Premium 19.1
Yoast Local SEO 14.6

Yoast Premium
= 19.1 =
Release Date: August 9th, 2022
Not released as of yet 😒

Yoast
= 19.5 =

Yoast SEO 19.5 is out today! This release includes more fixes and enhancements to enjoy. We've also made adjustments to our schema implementation, changing the order in which schema nodes are output. Read more about what's new in Yoast SEO 19.5 in [our release post in English](https://yoa.st/release-9-8-22) or [our release post in Spanish](https://yoa.st/release-9-8-22-spanish)!

Enhancements:
* Adds the site logo and name as default values in the first time configuration and search appearance.
* Changes the order in which Schema nodes are output from `Organization / Person > WebSite > WebPage > Article` to `Article > WebPage > WebSite > Organization / Person`. This fixes validation issues for the Schema validator and puts the most important Schema content first.

Bugfixes:
* Fixes a bug where a text starting with a double quotation mark followed by a space(s) broke the analysis.
* Fixes a bug where text which includes the non-breaking space character (` `) is not highlighted correctly.
* Fixes a bug where the Algolia integration could not be controlled at network level.
* Fixes a bug where the score indicator in the classic editor would not update the hovering text when the score changed.
* Fixes a bug where the score indicators of the overview pages and admin bar where inconsistent. The taxonomy overview and admin bar score indicators now uses red to indicate `Focus keyphrase not set`. The admin bar score indicator now shows blue when set to `noindex`.

Other:
* Hides the \"Save changes\" button in the \"Integrations\" tab in the \"Yoast SEO > General\" page.
* Sets the minimum supported WordPress version to 5.9.

Main download already sorted with it.

= 19.5.1 =

Bugfixes:

• Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown on the front-end when Yoast SEO 19.5 was used with an older version of Yoast SEO Premium.
Many Thanks @bobsmith for your contribution in the forum, Just minor query, what is pn and fn in the downloaded file?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock