• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Yoast SEO Premium NEW version 17.5 to share anyone
thank you 🙂
As far as I can see, only the Greek language has been inserted, nothing has been corrected or added.Could only the Greek language be added to the existing version YOAST SEO 17.4 and everything be O.K.

@Babak Yoast-seo-premium-17.5 (null): full function

Changelog​

17.5​

Release Date: November 2nd, 2021

Say hello to Yoast SEO 17.5! Or maybe γεια would fit better, as this release introduces Greek readability support. Plus: you’ll also be able to find | and ~ title separators again. Happy updating! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 17.5 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!

Enhancements:
  • Completes the readability analysis for Greek by adding the transition words, sentence beginnings and passive voice assessments.
  • Improves keyword detection for Greek by adding a function words list.
  • Reduces the right padding of the collapsible sidebar buttons to match the block editor’s new styling.
  • Restores the | and ~ separators.
  • Reduces the right padding of the collapsible sidebar buttons to match Gutenberg’s new styling.
Bugfixes:
  • Fixes a bug where the analysis highlight button would be visible on tags, categories, and custom taxonomies even though we don’t support highlighting for those types.
  • Fixes a bug where links to items on the same page were incorrectly identified as links to other pages, leading to an incorrect result on the Link keyphrase assessment.
================

Please install 2 files, or remove the FREE version 17.5 (if available) before installing the Premiums Plugin.

More here all add-on yoast: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRXivGRk-Jj1D0qtKZpwElnr7_13HBiYd8GGU70C-hiwOm3_mv01i2aZjpw2sibdEyYhwbRFJzlr4Fi/pub

Welcome back ... like for me !

Attachments

• wordpress-seo-premium-17.5-package.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 2,636
Last edited:

17.5​

November 2nd, 2021 Say hello to Yoast SEO 17.5! Or maybe γεια would fit better, as this release introduces full Greek language support. Plus: you’ll also be able to find | and ~ title separators again. Happy updating! Read more about what's new in Yoast SEO 17.5 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish! Enhancements:
  • Introduces word form support for Greek.
================

Please install 2 files, or remove the FREE version 17.4 (if available) before installing the Premiums Plugin.
Original file url: https://yoast.com/app/uploads/2021/11/wordpress-seo-premium-17.5.zip

More here all add-on yoast: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRXivGRk-Jj1D0qtKZpwElnr7_13HBiYd8GGU70C-hiwOm3_mv01i2aZjpw2sibdEyYhwbRFJzlr4Fi/pub

let me scan for viruses. thank you

• Haha
Reactions: NoviCards.com
Any news about 17.5 version?

17.5​

November 2nd, 2021 Say hello to Yoast SEO 17.5! Or maybe γεια would fit better, as this release introduces full Greek language support. Plus: you’ll also be able to find | and ~ title separators again. Happy updating! Read more about what's new in Yoast SEO 17.5 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish! Enhancements:
  • Introduces word form support for Greek.
================

Please install 2 files, or remove the FREE version 17.4 (if available) before installing the Premiums Plugin.
Original file url: https://yoast.com/app/uploads/2021/11/wordpress-seo-premium-17.5.zip

https://babia.to/threads/yoast-seo-premium-best-wordpress-seo-plugin.283/post-714487
(Update : 17.5 free + premium : Please review the content above #2,191

What are you looking for ... ?

Last edited:

Changelog​

17.5​

Release Date: November 2nd, 2021

Say hello to Yoast SEO 17.5! Or maybe γεια would fit better, as this release introduces Greek readability support. Plus: you’ll also be able to find | and ~ title separators again. Happy updating! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 17.5 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!

Enhancements:
  • Completes the readability analysis for Greek by adding the transition words, sentence beginnings and passive voice assessments.
  • Improves keyword detection for Greek by adding a function words list.
  • Reduces the right padding of the collapsible sidebar buttons to match the block editor’s new styling.
  • Restores the | and ~ separators.
  • Reduces the right padding of the collapsible sidebar buttons to match Gutenberg’s new styling.
Bugfixes:
  • Fixes a bug where the analysis highlight button would be visible on tags, categories, and custom taxonomies even though we don’t support highlighting for those types.
  • Fixes a bug where links to items on the same page were incorrectly identified as links to other pages, leading to an incorrect result on the Link keyphrase assessment.
================

Please install 2 files, or remove the FREE version 17.5 (if available) before installing the Premiums Plugin.

Great work & Clean ❤️

• Love
Reactions: NoviCards.com
Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v17.5 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v17.5 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v17.5 - Release Date: November 2nd, 2021 Thanks To @NoviCards.com

Say hello to Yoast SEO 17.5! Or maybe γεια would fit better, as this release introduces Greek readability support. Plus: you’ll also be able to find | and ~ title separators again. Happy updating! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 17.5 in our release post in English or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please wait for me a moment. I'm watching my country's football match (Vietnam - WC football Qualifier). I will be back soon. 😅

P/S: Update:
So sad, my national football team lost :sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: Auwal and Eneme
@Babak Yoast-seo-premium-17.6 (nulled free): full function

Changelog​

17.6​

Release Date: November 16th, 2021

Yoast SEO 17.6 is out today! This new release brings several fixes and enhancements to improve how the plugin works. And we’re getting it ready for the upcoming WordPress 5.9 release. Go check it out! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 17.6 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!

Enhancements:

• Enhances the upgrade flow for add-ons by considering the minimum required WP version before showing any available updates.
  • Enables the Schema Article type for any post type supporting authors.
  • Removes the placeholder texts for title and description inputs in the Google preview and Social preview since they have no semantic value.
Bugfixes:

• Fixes a bug where the page post type wasn’t allowed to display an Article piece in the Schema.
  • Fixes a bug where the content inside of reusable blocks would not be analyzed correctly.
Other:

• The plugin will no longer block installation on PHP 8.0+ when installed via Composer.
  • Deprecates the wpseo_schema_article_post_types filter.
================
Note:
Please install 2 files, or remove the FREE version 17.6 (if available) before installing the Premiums Plugin.

More here all add-on yoast: https://docs.google.com/document/.....bRFJzlr4Fi/pub

Welcome back ... Please help react ❤️ for sharer who help you! !

Attachments

• wordpress-seo-premium-17.6.null-package.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 1,359
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rem693
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock