• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards

YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards v4.9.0

No permission to download
Be careful with this plugin I'm not sure if one of the above releases is infected or if it's an officials plugin vulnerability, but a few days ago I got malware across all my websites in the hosting account, thankfully the reaction of the hosting company was very fast and we've managed to identify the vulnerable plugin. The vulnerability itself allows the creation of an admin users, so check your admin section for new admins.

Reactions: maxv
Be careful with this plugin I'm not sure if one of the above releases is infected or if it's an officials plugin vulnerability, but a few days ago I got malware across all my websites in the hosting account, thankfully the reaction of the hosting company was very fast and we've managed to identify the vulnerable plugin. The vulnerability itself allows the creation of an admin users, so check your admin section for new admins.
yes, impacted version up to 3.19.0. it allows attackers to upload executable files and place a back door.
@Babak

yes, impacted version up to 3.19.0. it allows attackers to upload executable files and place a back door.
@Babak
Yup!

YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards Premium Plugin Exploited in the Wild :

Either find v3.21.0 to use or find an alternative and stop using this plugin altogether...

came here to warn the same thing, apparently i took my time and other good samaratains already posted :) excellent

Reactions: This2ShallPass
this is by far the best, could someone retrieve the download link? Well, he's dead. Thank you for everything

up pls​

YITH WOOCOMMERCE GIFT CARDS PREMIUM - CHANGELOG​

3.23.0 - Released on 14 February 2023​

• New: support for WooCommerce 7.4
  • New: added new option to create multiple gift card codes at once
  • Tweak: Improved the postponed gift card delivery feature, now the customers can choose the delivery time and date and the admin don't need to configure it
  • Update: YITH plugin framework
  • Fix: prevent and empty email recipient when sending the gift card delivery email
  • Fix: minor fixes
  • Dev: added compatibility to the wc_get_page_screen_id() method for older WC versions
  • Dev: change the is_purchasable value from 1 and 0 to true and false, following the WC standard
  • Dev: remove the "valid" status when a gift card is expired on My Account
  • Dev: added $product obj as attributte of the filter "yith_ywgc_product_suggested_message"
  • Dev: fixed deprecated Elementor methods
  • Dev: minor changes

Hello
Can anyone share the ITH WooCommerce Gift Cards Premium 3.23 plugin ?

If anyone has, please send a link.

I can't really download and I don't understand why. Is the download going well for everyone for the 3.7.0 version uploaded on Nov 23rd? Please confirm! Thanks a lot!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock