• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page

YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page v4.5.0

No permission to download
I've got Version 3.14.1 nulled - working fine on a dev site but I'm not confident I can test it properly myself.

Need permission from @Medw1311 @bobsmith or @Babak to upload here for testing or info on sending it privately for that first - hopefully be able to share here soon!
You can go ahead and post it here.

Why do you think that she nulled?
Tbh uploaded for testing because really not skilled in this area - only ran it through Kaspersky & VirusTotal and checked it was working on dev sites (three now, no issues.)

Figured with 5 version updates since anyone could update it here, might as well share it and hope for the best. If it turns out not to be nulled, my apologies, hopefully someone here can null it. :)

Tbh uploaded for testing because really not skilled in this area - only ran it through Kaspersky & VirusTotal and checked it was working on dev sites (three now, no issues.)

Figured with 5 version updates since anyone could update it here, might as well share it and hope for the best. If it turns out not to be nulled, my apologies, hopefully someone here can null it. :)
I'm wondering where did you get it? Why do you think it's nulled?

I switched to a cooler thing for me and am satisfied it's Customize My Account Page For Woocommerce 0.4.2 by WPEverest
Depends on how you're using it I think, didn't work for what I needed but it has loads of great features! :)

Reactions: power2010

Version 3.14.1 - Released on 09 August 2022​

• Update: YITH plugin framework
  • Fix: error in the integration with WooCommerce Membership
  • Dev: added needed params to the yith_wcmap_print_single_endpoint_args filter
i have that but up my rang if i is uploader(

Thanks to @CooLi to provide that files but we have no idea to ensure updates but may @Babak update resources.

Download v3.14.1 (untouched) (we havent tested yet may its need null)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mml
Thanks to @CooLi to provide that files but we have no idea to ensure updates but may @Babak update resources.

Download v3.14.1 (untouched) (we havent tested yet may its need null)
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
very similar to the original untouched version.

New version released.

Version 3.15.0 - Released on 29 August 2022​

• New: support for WooCommerce 6.9
  • Update: YITH plugin framework
Update please?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock