• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Color and Label Variations

YITH WooCommerce Color and Label Variations v1.11.1

No permission to download

VERSION 1.20.0 - RELEASED ON 18 JANUARY 2022​

• New: support for WooCommerce 6.1
  • New: support for WordPress 5.9
  • Update: YITH plugin framework

Reactions: Spao112
If anyone has the original Yith plugins files, I can "Nulled" them for the Babiato community.
Stop spam same content :)
Almost all Yith products don't need to be nulled
If you change some Yith codes & activate them with mass amount, it will be the fastest way to put your domain to blacklist & say goodbye for the originated account sharing them

Reactions: Silverhawk59
Stop spam same content :)
Almost all Yith products don't need to be nulled
If you change some Yith codes & activate them with mass amount, it will be the fastest way to put your domain to blacklist & say goodbye for the originated account sharing them
Sorry.
I take the remark into account.
I wanted to be of service to the community, I use some of the Yith plugins myself and I know it's hard to find them.

Hi! Is there a way to get the last version of this plugin? I see that the last version here is 1.11.1 and in the official YITH website is 1.24.0. Thanks in advance

@Babak @NullMaster Please update when possible

Version 1.27.0 - Released on 09 August 2022​

• New: support for WooCommerce 6.8
  • Update: YITH plugin framework
  • Update: language files

Hello guys, here I am attaching version 1.35.0, it is not the most recent but it works fine.

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-color-label-variations-premium1.35.0.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: Nury and pass2001
v2.81.0 Untouched

== Changelog ==
= 2.8.1 = Released on 21 February 2024
* Fix: undefined label when you choose a specific attribute

= 2.8.0 = Released on 20 February 2024
* New: support for WooCommerce 8.6
* Update: YITH plugin framework
* Fix: compatibility issue with Product Bundle - Variation Bundles plugin
* Dev: added data-value to variations in additional information tab

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-color-label-variations-premium-2.81.0.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
Reactions: amitkumargarg
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock