• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS)

YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS) v1.0.15

No permission to download
The title mentioned this is the premium version. Is there something that needs to be done to null/unlock that? I'm seeing an option to activate a license in the settings. Thanks for explaining to a novice.

YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS) v1.0.19

@Babak

== Changelog History==

= 1.0.19 - Released on 1 July 2021 =

* New: support for WordPress 5.8
* New: support for WooCommerce 5.5
* Update: YITH plugin framework
* Update: language files
* Fix: issue with timezone when retrieving order count in register stats
* Fix: coupon discount total shown in order details based on tax settings
* Tweak: search by SKU showed multiple results
* Dev: added yith_pos_search_by_sku_arg filter to manipulate the query on search value

= 1.0.18 - Released on 10 June 2021 =

* Fix: 'robots' meta for standard site pages

= 1.0.17 - Released on 3 June 2021 =

* New: support for WooCommerce 5.4
* Fix: search by barcode
* Tweak: added "noindex" and "noarchive" to "robots" meta tag to avoid search engine indexing for the POS page
* Dev: added yith_pos_query_custom_barcode_search filter

= 1.0.16 - Released on 10 May 2021 =

* New: support for WooCommerce 5.3
* Fix: order item price when applying coupons
* Fix: timezone issue when showing dates
* Fix: search by barcode
* Dev: added yith_pos_wc_settings filter

Attachments

• YITH Point Of Sale For WooCommerce (POS) v1.0.19.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 112
Reactions: riccore and dws
i have installed 1.0.19 but when i enter to the pos i get a blank screen affer login. anyone?

Hello all,
Just a question. Unregistered barcodes are merged with the next scanned. Is this adjustable?
Thank you!!

stop spamming for update :)

4 times today. If your behaviour continues, I will report to Mods ;)
Oh really? What is spam, it happened same thread? It's a reminder to follow up if anyone has updated resources. LOL :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock