• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XFtoWP - The Simple XenForo to WordPress Integration Plugin

XFtoWP - The Simple XenForo to WordPress Integration Plugin v1.5.0.1

No permission to download

Kamily

Jul 19, 2018
Kamily submitted a new resource:

XFtoWP - The Simple XenForo to WordPress Integration Plugin - XFtoWP

@radumcristian : Sorry sir but im not that familiar with this website, please feel free to add them as resources as im mostly checking things i need and if i can share anything i have available, i am happy to do so as i also got plenty of help from this forum's resources. best regards

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
1673547420943.png
It shows the version is 1.5 from the downloaded file. Please help to double check it.
Code:
<?php
/**
 * Version: 1.5.0.1
 * Plugin Name: XFtoWP
 * Plugin URI: https://xftowp.com/
 * Description: Create powerful user registration flows, bulk import and connect users across sites, link articles to threads, and many more professional syncing tools with the XenForo to WordPress integration plugin.
 * Author: Alex, Kolakube
 * Author URI: https://kolakube.com/
 * Author email: [email protected]
 * Text Domain: xfwp
 * Domain Path: /languages
 */

// Define constants
define( 'XFWP_DIR', trailingslashit( plugin_dir_path( __FILE__ ) ) );
define( 'XFWP_URL', trailingslashit( plugin_dir_url( __FILE__ ) ) );
define( 'XFWP_VERSION', '1.5.0.1' );
define( 'XFWP_PRODUCT_ID', 37 );
define( 'XFWP_PRODUCT_NAME', 'XFtoWP' );
define( 'XFWP_STORE_URL', 'https://xftowp.com' );

/**
 * Main class to to fire XFWP.
 * @since 1.0
 */

final class XFWP {

XFtoWP 1.5.0.1 is now available for update from your WordPress admin panel! Visit your XFtoWP.com account to directly access your downloads.
  • Ensures WP user password is set when successfully logged-in with XF credentials
  • Now displays users who are already synced during XF user bulk import
  • Fixes error during 1.4.x user logs migrator that may return a false 'complete' status
  • Minor code cleanup & organization

XFtoWP 1.5.0.1 is now available for update from your WordPress admin panel! Visit your XFtoWP.com account to directly access your downloads.
  • Ensures WP user password is set when successfully logged-in with XF credentials
  • Fixes error during 1.4.x user logs migrator that may return a false 'complete' status
  • Minor code cleanup & organization
I have no license key, so can't receive updates. Can you help to upload v1.5.0.1 zip file here?

Here is the nulled version.

Attachments

• XFWP-1.5.0.1-wp.solar.zip
    107.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: Kamily
Kamily updated XFtoWP - The Simple XenForo to WordPress Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

XFtoWP - The Simple XenForo to WordPress Integration Plugin Nulled

If prompted, use any fake purchase key to activate it.
Thank you and thanks to:
@phpcore
@wp solar

• Fixes error during 1.4.x user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anyone have this plugin working? Tried them all, but none of them work...

New update, anyone got this? :love:
@radumcristian

XFtoWP 1.5.0.3​

Released: February 8, 2023

• Simplifies the after login action sent to wp_login
  • When a user logs in from WP, the plugin will look for a forum user with a matching email and sync the accounts. If no forum account is found, a new XF user will be created. To enable this, go to WP admin > XF > User syncing > Redirect after login

Reactions: elon musk
The plugin doesn't work. When I put the password it does not confirm the password. When I put the API key information it does not save the information. It does not import and export users. Could someone fix it please.

1676459133432.png

Reactions: Foxman
It's working for me. :)

Untitled design.png

Only problem i get is after loggin in to wp then clicking their special link to the forums, i should be logged into xenforo but takes me to the forum and gives me a error "oops! we ran into some problems.this page is no longer available." I have to login manually. Everything else works fine...

Just need the update whenever @radumcristian loggs in :love:

It's working for me. :)

Untitled design.png

Only problem i get is after loggin in to wp then clicking their special link to the forums, i should be logged into xenforo but takes me to the forum and gives me a error "oops! we ran into some problems.this page is no longer available." I have to login manually. Everything else works fine...

Just need the update whenever @radumcristian loggs in :love:
I would like to know which plugin you are using, which is available here, it does not connect to the setup site.

The same one as you, the one thats posted here...

When you add your site settings, click save, then click the "Refresh Forum Data" button (it dosen't say in the docs to do it, but i just clicked it and it worked)

Try that :love:

Reactions: elon musk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock