• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[XenMade] SEO (SEO2)

[XenMade] SEO (SEO2) v2.3.0 BETA 6

No permission to download
New SEO Addon:

I will try share after purchase & testing .
Can transfer options and settings?

:( some chance for [Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization 2.3.0 Fix 3...? :( Forget it :D . I will drive as before and after I make some money and then everything will be bought. This is the best way. Otherwise, if the forum becomes big, I risk that ror one day everything will go to hell. At least I think so :)

Last edited:

SEO (SEO2) by BABIATO 2.4.0 Beta6 XF2.2.4 for all of Babiato members with Love..... :love: ♥️ from me :giggle: Thank you Babak, Thank you Babiato, Thank you all.... :coffee::giggle:🦿💗💞💖💝

Now I understand why NullMaster does not share.

Last edited:

SEO (SEO2) by BABIATO 2.4.0 Beta6 XF2.2.4 for all of Babiato members with Love..... :love: ♥️ from me :giggle: Thank you Babak, Thank you Babiato, Thank you all.... :coffee::giggle:🦿💗💞💖💝

What Nonsense !
Such version doesn't exists and it's actually 2 years older release .

• Haha
Reactions: mlm
But it works :giggle:

But your version claim , version numbering is wrong , you just modified resource title, version and relevant code to bypass the mismatched content error.

2021-04-30_193235.png

From your screenshot I can see you stated that you "Fixed and updated" the resource, when you don't know what were fixed on the last version , your such statement is also false.

So you just technically modified the source file to change title and added babiato's hyperlinks .

• Haha
But your version claim , version numbering is wrong , you just modified resource title, version and relevant code to bypass the mismatched content error.

2021-04-30_193235.png

From your screenshot I can see you stated that you "Fixed and updated" the resource, when you don't know what were fixed on the last version , your such statement is also false.

So you just technically modified the source file to change title and added babiato's hyperlinks .
No, No No No....... :D Just that "bypass the mismatched content error". In a month I will be able to say if it is the most suitable SEO plugin for Xenforo. Yes I fixed the error in the code, rebuilt the plugin, saw that no errors and decided to share it with Babiato. Yes, I'm not the developer of the plugin, but I still did something and decided to share it. That is all. :)

No, No No No....... :D Just that "bypass the mismatched content error". In a month I will be able to say if it is the most suitable SEO plugin for Xenforo. Yes I fixed the error in the code, rebuilt the plugin, saw that no errors and decided to share it with Babiato. Yes, I'm not the developer of the plugin, but I still did something and decided to share it. That is all. :)

Don't get me wrong, you could just edit the phrases, add hyperlinks . But changing the version build numbers to future/latest which is not the actual case actually sounded to me unethical/fake approach, as its not you but other people who would actually consider it as the last build being under shadow from reality.

@mlm your behavior & wrong resource mockery.. will eventually lead you to get banned from this forum
-
i have some experience with xenforo
and i know how much powerful it is.. consequences for getting banned
-
so i am guessing you know too
don't spam

• Wow
Just to say....
1. I have not mocked anyone in this forum
2. I did not make fun of the resource - SEO (SEO2), because its owner abandoned it.
3. I am not a hacker, cracker or anyone who aims to harm anyone.
4. Yes I know what Xenforo can do, that's why I chose it as my own site.
That is all.

@Babak please delete my post with the fixed version of the plugin (in case I can't).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock