• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full v2.2.15 Full Nulled

No permission to download
Delete all the files inside public_html folder , except default files , and then try from first
I have deleted everything and upload file and install just now. Sane error. From what i see this is a css error. Its broken i think

hi, i upgraded the xenforo 2.2.9 after all is okay, but the server error logs comes like this 1653272191880.png

what this could be

Hi, i successfully installed xenforo2 2.2.8 nulled from babiato a couple of months ago but havent even started trying to make the forums and sub forum categories etc yet.

now that 2.2.9 nulled is released here i am trying to update from 2.2.8 to 2.2.9 but i am really strugging to do it.

i am following these instructions

I already have the 2.2.8 files uploaded on my shared web hosting at dreamhost and im trying to upgrade to 2.2.9 by using Filezilla latest free version.

is there a better faster way to upload,update,upgrade via ftp because i cant drag and drop multiple xenforo2 folders and files to overwrite the 2.2.8 files. if i upload one file at a time its ok but if i select a few files or a folder with many files inside it and try to upload then it immediately disconnects the ftp connection and shows errors and timeouts and connecting,connecting,connecting and its like im being blocked because maybe im trying to upload too much and too fast but im not even doing anything crazy. im just selecting the damn xenforo2 files which are thousands of small kb files.

there must be another way to update/upgrade xenforo which all you guys are doing because this is ridiculous compared to how easy wordpress updating plugins or themes is done in seconds from wp admin area.

Hi, can anyone recommend the easiest way to upgrade from 2.2.8 to 2.2.9?

i have filezilla free version and dreamhost shared web hosting.

Broken image in Style properties why, what hapen.....? :(
1655671759420.png
Is from the style.... but.... hum.....

Hi, i successfully installed xenforo2 2.2.8 nulled from babiato a couple of months ago but havent even started trying to make the forums and sub forum categories etc yet.

now that 2.2.9 nulled is released here i am trying to update from 2.2.8 to 2.2.9 but i am really strugging to do it.

i am following these instructions

I already have the 2.2.8 files uploaded on my shared web hosting at dreamhost and im trying to upgrade to 2.2.9 by using Filezilla latest free version.

is there a better faster way to upload,update,upgrade via ftp because i cant drag and drop multiple xenforo2 folders and files to overwrite the 2.2.8 files. if i upload one file at a time its ok but if i select a few files or a folder with many files inside it and try to upload then it immediately disconnects the ftp connection and shows errors and timeouts and connecting,connecting,connecting and its like im being blocked because maybe im trying to upload too much and too fast but im not even doing anything crazy. im just selecting the damn xenforo2 files which are thousands of small kb files.

there must be another way to update/upgrade xenforo which all you guys are doing because this is ridiculous compared to how easy wordpress updating plugins or themes is done in seconds from wp admin area.
You might be uploading to many files at once.
If your using filezilla,
To change the number of simultaneous file transfers:
In the main menu, click on Edit > Settings….
 Select Transfers from the menu on the left.
 Set a maximum number of simultaneous transfers.
 if desired, set a limit for simultaneous uploads and simultaneous downloads.
 These options are still limited by the maximum simultaneous transfers setting; for example,
if the Maximum simultaneous transfers option is set to 2 and Limit for concurrent uploads is set to 10,
FileZilla will still only allow at most 2 simultaneous uploads.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock