• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XEN - Creative Portfolio Agency WordPress Theme

XEN - Creative Portfolio Agency WordPress Theme 5.1.2

No permission to download
Qurel updated XEN - Creative Portfolio Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

- New: 6 new header banner style added for Portfolio , Post & Product details page. Half Slider, Fullscreen Slider, Fullscreen Image, MP4 Video, Youtube Video & Slider Revolution.
- Update: Font Awesome version has been updated.
- Update: Theme security improved.
- Fix: Portfolio Load More button issue has been fixed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello , when i install the two last versions 5 AND 5.1 a lot of options disappeared like XEN-Options on the les left of the wordpress dashboard

hello , when i install the two last versions 5 AND 5.1 a lot of options disappeared like XEN-Options on the les left of the wordpress dashboard
I am downloading the non-nulled version and perhaps because the key is required, these partitions are disappearing

Qurel updated XEN - Creative Portfolio Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

- New: 6 new header banner style added for Portfolio , Post & Product details page. Half Slider, Fullscreen Slider, Fullscreen Image, MP4 Video, Youtube Video & Slider Revolution.
- Update: Font Awesome version has been updated.
- Update: Theme security improved.
- Fix: Portfolio Load More button issue has been fixed.

Thanks for the null @willydhafi

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: EslamSTS
don't mind friend I am just asking you
babito members are very friendly and I feel happy as a member of this forum.
View the update history and history of this topic. This user makes a null for her. No one had any problems before

• Love
Reactions: KHADIMUL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock