• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

X | The Theme

X The Theme v10.4.16

No permission to download
Pro v4.0.7 Untouched @Babak - X is still 8.0.4 on ThemeForest

Pro 4.0.7 - December 19, 2020
  • Bugfix: Fix builder preview no longer setting DONOTCACHE constants to signal caching plugins
  • Bugfix: Fix translation builder content in WPML not associating translation with original content
  • Bugfix: Fixed Inspector crashing when enabling a box shadow on a Tab element
  • Bugfix: Fix WooCommerce product shortcode not outputting as a single column
  • Bugfix: Fix content template controls not working when the workspace is horizontal

Attachments

• pro-4.0.7.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 13
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
Pro v4.0.7 Untouched @Babak - X is still 8.0.4 on ThemeForest

Pro 4.0.7 - December 19, 2020
  • Bugfix: Fix builder preview no longer setting DONOTCACHE constants to signal caching plugins
  • Bugfix: Fix translation builder content in WPML not associating translation with original content
  • Bugfix: Fixed Inspector crashing when enabling a box shadow on a Tab element
  • Bugfix: Fix content template controls not working when the workspace is horizontal
1608413304800.png

Here is untouched The X Theme V8.0.7 (NOT PRO) (I have license):

Babak updated X | The Theme with a new update entry:

X The Theme v8.0.7 - X Pro v4.0.7

Download X The Theme v8.0.7 - X Pro v4.0.7 WordPress Nulled Free
X v8.0.7 - December 19, 2020 - Thanks To @medw1311 @the_jester

• Updated: Updated bundled version of Cornerstone
Pro v4.0.7 - December 19, 2020
  • Bugfix: Fix translation builder...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I got installed and nulled from the instruction above but unable to download any of the premade theme from designcloud. Seem there is another copy protection need to be nulled.
can't be used without license

but i would i like to request @Babak as he is having license please download all themes and templates with license and share as we can use by uploading please if license holder can spare sometime and share once

Reactions: Pixelate
can't be used without license

but i would i like to request @Babak as he is having license please download all themes and templates with license and share as we can use by uploading please if license holder can spare sometime and share once
@medw1311 What's the easiest way for me to do this without using a Live Site?

I got installed and nulled from the instruction above but unable to download any of the premade theme from designcloud. Seem there is another copy protection need to be nulled.
x or x pro ?

Pro v4.0.8 Untouched - @Babak

@the_jester do you have X v8.0.8?

Pro 4.0.8 - December 22, 2020
  • Updated: Use span instead of h1 as default for WooCommerce Product price element and Cart total element
  • Bugfix: Fix scroll top anchor not working when used on a slider below the masthead
  • Bugfix: Fix jQuery 3.0 breaking changes related to outerHeight and outerWidth return value
  • Bugfix: Fix inconsistent order of device icons in inspector
  • Bugfix: Fix template and Global Block selects not sorting alphabetically
  • Bugfix: Avoid sending request URIs that are too long when loading the builder
  • Bugfix: Fix bug preventing content from saving if plugins try to run the shortcodes during the save_post hook
  • Bugfix: Fix observer getting stuck when mouse leaves iframe

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
Pro v4.0.8 Untouched - @Babak

@the_jester do you have X v8.0.8?

Pro 4.0.8 - December 22, 2020
  • Updated: Use span instead of h1 as default for WooCommerce Product price element and Cart total element
  • Bugfix: Fix scroll top anchor not working when used on a slider below the masthead
  • Bugfix: Fix jQuery 3.0 breaking changes related to outerHeight and outerWidth return value
  • Bugfix: Fix inconsistent order of device icons in inspector
  • Bugfix: Fix template and Global Block selects not sorting alphabetically
  • Bugfix: Avoid sending request URIs that are too long when loading the builder
  • Bugfix: Fix bug preventing content from saving if plugins try to run the shortcodes during the save_post hook
  • Bugfix: Fix observer getting stuck when mouse leaves iframe
you can update it inside wp dashboard via license bro

you can update it inside wp dashboard via license bro
I already told you my licence is now only valid for PRO :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock