• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WS Form Pro - Wordpress Form Builder Plugin Nulled Free

WS Form Pro - Wordpress Form Builder Plugin Nulled Free v1.9.196

No permission to download
Having spent some time going threw a few different threads on here tring to find the lastest version of ws form that works with the post/user management addons. I've put this together.

I've added Nullmaster's nulled v.1.8.51 & addons that someone else posted from the few threads on here & they work together. :) (I was having probs with the addons needing nulling in other versions)...

Is there a newer version out?

Attachments

• ws-form-pro-with-addons.v1.8.51n.zip
    17.8 MB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Reactions: kvarick and smalok
Having spent some time going threw a few different threads on here tring to find the lastest version of ws form that works with the post/user management addons. I've put this together.

I've added Nullmaster's nulled v.1.8.51 & addons that someone else posted from the few threads on here & they work together. :) (I was having probs with the addons needing nulling in other versions)...

Is there a newer version out?
The files you compiled are they all nulled? and working good?

Yes it's nulled by nullmaster and the addons work great! :)
I just updated the attachment to makeshore that the plugin folder name just said wsform-pro. I had bit of trouble before that with the addons saying "that they need wsform pro installed" when it was...

Reactions: wzafar
Thanks @devilsinkpot However, there have been 7 more changes since the version you just uploaded: latest version is 1.8.87

Although WS Form is a really nice form builder and I like working with it, I find it quite ridiculous when plugin authors push updates every day. It always gives me the impression it's not a mature product.

Reactions: shewhoremains
Thanks @devilsinkpot However, there have been 7 more changes since the version you just uploaded: latest version is 1.8.87
Just updated to the actual releses. All my files are genuine and untouched.

Although WS Form is a really nice form builder and I like working with it, I find it quite ridiculous when plugin authors push updates every day. It always gives me the impression it's not a mature product.

I see your point. But I don't think that WSForm is unfinished. The developer reacts instantaneous on bugs and feature requests in his forums and he pushes updates immediately after implementation. Before I even bought the license, he implemented two additions I asked him for and pushed them live the next morning.

I don't think that this is a sustainable way of working and I think it would be better to have subversions as beta for those who need and push major releases on a regular schedule. But on the other hand, it really is one of the top tier form builders out there with a support that anyone using the other big names can only dream of. So … 🤷‍♀️

• Love
Reactions: Lalo and Mrmeanbean
WS Form Pro 1.8.87 Untouched and Nulled Downloads
* WS Form Pro 1.8.87 untouched
* WS Form Pro 1.8.87 plus Add-ons Nulled

⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION / BEWARE ⚠️⚠️ @Babak @Deepansh @TassieNZ

There are two WS Forms PRO nulled plugins found in this zip:
  • ws-form-pro_1.8.51.zip
  • ws-form-pro_1.8.87.zip
ws-form-pro_1.8.87.zip contains malicious added code in at least one file (ws-form.php):

1682547283578.png

ws-form-pro_1.8.51.zip appears to be clean of malicious code, I checked it vs the untouched plugin provided by @JayBase

Reactions: MAXp0wr
⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION / BEWARE ⚠️⚠️ @Babak @Deepansh @TassieNZ

There are two WS Forms PRO nulled plugins found in this zip:
  • ws-form-pro_1.8.51.zip
  • ws-form-pro_1.8.87.zip
ws-form-pro_1.8.87.zip contains malicious added code in at least one file (ws-form.php):

1682547283578.png

ws-form-pro_1.8.51.zip appears to be clean of malicious code, I checked it vs the untouched plugin provided by @JayBase
Thanks for the heads up, I did not check before upload.
My bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: SweaterVest
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock