• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.6.10

No permission to download
Yes and it takes you onto this window where you can buy additional.....

Untitled.png

Why angry face 🤣

You can still use it, that is there if you wanted to buy additional extras at a discounted rate compared to what you would have to pay if you went straight through their website.

It is common place for a service to advertise extras at a discounted rate if you have brought a package from them hoping that you might give them the additional business with them.

You expecting to get EVERYTHING for FREE 🤔

Is it possible to auto-translate woocommerce products? Its asking for Prepaid credits. How can I remove this? please give instructions to make it active. Help, please.

What's the point of this null plugin when it is asking to purchase credits to use it? There is no options to use google or deepl.

It is the same with other plugins that offer credits in it, if it is nulled then users don't get the credits.

Regardless of what you can't do with a plugin, some people will always want a nulled version so that they don't have to pay.

Might be okay for just the one person doing it for themselves like personal use, however any clients would expect you to be using licenced versions of any plugins and not nulled versions.

So hopefully, a lot of these people are just taking it to test on local before buying a genuine version. 🤞

Reactions: s12321 and DEBAKID
are there anyway by pass wpml.org's link "e.ate.wpml.org/dashboard" and create a wpml translate file by your own?

Maybe nulled, try the result i download from my own files

Attachments

• sitepress-multilingual-cms.zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 89
Reactions: manyo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock