• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme v5.8.1 + Addons

No permission to download
You may share it directly and mention that isn't nulled. This way you will be sure it will be nulled by someone at the end.

new version:

5.7.1.1 - 22 Dec 2020
Bugfixes
* Fixed job cover display on edit job page
* Fixed HTML5 File Upload for job images and cover

5.7.1 - 20 Dec 2020
Features
* Added quick response system (feedback.wpjobster.com/posts/78/features-required)
Improvements
* Added compatibility with WP 5.6
* Added work samples to Fiverr cards
* Added emoji for transaction messages
* Added complete expressions for translatable job validation messages
* Added email/sms reminder for orders that will expire soon (feedback.wpjobster.com/posts/78/features-required)
* Added grouped chat messages when the time between two messages is less than 30 seconds
* Improved theme performance (SQL)
Bugfixes
* Fixed emoji inside inbox page
* Fixed job listing, slider type on responsive
* Fixed overlapping autocomplete search box
* Fixed user profile 'Icons' section
* Fixed job description counter
* Fixed chat height
* Removed 'WordPress' word from authentication pages
* Fixed job sorting filters
* Fixed vimeo poster
* Fixed post new job page for RTL mobile
* Fixed rejected job description for mobile

HI MEN will it allow me to nullify this or not, I want to take advantage of the end of week to do this. I have no reason not to share the file! I already did this by sharing 5.6.8 unloook.
I expected you to behave like a reliable person, no longer your insistence on how you have no money and you will make a nulled theme within 2 days should keep an eye on me. You are a fraud and a liar!

example.com/discounts/coupons
page no found

Is there a solution to the problem that occurs when entering the discount menu, and when the plugin is activated, payment via paypal is also problematic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pn424242
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock