• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin

WPForms Pro - Best Drag & Drop WordPress Form Plugin v1.8.8.3

No permission to download
WPForms addons pulled from my local, might not be all needed as just grabbed main ones.

If an addon is missing and isn't listed as 'wpforms-name', then post back here and I can grab and upload as just uploading main ones to get them back up here.

You will need to compress (zip) the required addon and then install as per normal.

do you have the Save and Resume Addon? Thanks

do you have the Save and Resume Addon? Thanks

If it is not already uploaded in this thread or in my bundle upload on previous page, then it is a no.

Somebody might be able to get this for you, however I use GF with save and continue enabled over WPForms.

Reactions: boron215
Any chance that anyone has the relatively new Hubspot addon?

Babak updated WPForms Pro - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

WPForms Pro v1.7.5

Download WPForms Pro v1.7.5 - Drag & Drop WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled Free
[v1.7.5] - 2022-06-28

### Added
- Form Tags: add tags to forms with an ability to filter by them; bulk add/edit/delete tags for multiple forms.
- Payment details stored in entries are now searchable.
- Display the status of the Lite Connect setting and the date-time when it was enabled (Tools > System Info).
- New `{unique_value}` smart tag.

### Changed
- The sodium library is now included in WordPress core...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testjjjj
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock