• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

wpDataTables - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress

wpDataTables - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress v6.3.2

No permission to download
Babak updated wpDataTables - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress with a new update entry:

wpDataTables v3.7

Download wpDataTables v3.7 - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 3.7 (Released 15.12.2021)

Major update with couple of new feature, several bug fixes and stability improvements:
  • Feature: Added new options for link columns in datatables (noreferrer and sponsored attributes)
  • Feature: Added new options for link editor in simple table (noreferrer and sponsored attributes)
  • Feature: Added clear button in color-picker in simple...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: brilloman
I found this plugin when I was researching how to use mysql to draw pictures. In order to save resources, is it possible to dynamically limit the data?

like this :
$current_user = wp_get_current_user();
SELECT wp_posts.`ID`,
wp_posts.`post_author`
FROM wp_posts
where `post_author` = $current_user

It should not support php.

Is there any other way I can limit the data? Instead of letting the user choose

Babak updated wpDataTables - Tables and Charts Managers for WordPress with a new update entry:

wpDataTables v4.0

Download wpDataTables v4.0 - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Nulled Free
v4.0 (Released 10.02.2022)

Major update with one large feature, couple of new ones, several bug fixes and stability improvements:
  • Feature: Added new chart engine – ApexCharts with 20 new chart types and more new options.
  • Feature: Added features to create Synchronized charts with ApexCharts engine.
  • Feature: Added integration with Avada Website builder...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, thanks for the update. Just to let you know that the file showed me the following error when activating the plugin. Could you please check it:

Error Details
==================
An error of type E_ERROR occurred on line 182 of the file /home/XXXX/wp-content/plugins/wpdatatatables/integrations/page_builders/avada/class.wdtavadaelements.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_plugin_active() in /home/XXXX/wp-content/plugins/wpdatatatables/integrations/page_builders/avada/class.wdtavadaelements.php:182
Stack trace:
#0 /home/XXXXXX/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): is_fusion_builder_active('')
#1 /home/XXXXXX/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/XXXXXX/wp-includes/plugin.php(474): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/XXXXXX/wp-settings.php(587): do_action('init')
#4 /home/XXXXXX/wp-config.php(96): require_once('/home/roileieo/...')
#5 /home/XXXXXX/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/roileieo/...')
#6 /home/XXXXXX/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/home/roileieo/...')
#7 {main}
thrown

Version 4.0.1 (Released 11.02.2022)
Minor update with bug fix:

• Bugfix: Fixed issue with fatal error when is used Elementor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock