• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPBakery page builder help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooLi

Aug 25, 2022
I'm trying to edit my search button provided from my theme, I have clever plugin that has a better search feature and it has an ID or class to call that function or use it in a button. But I never used WPBakery page builder and I'm confused how to edit the search button on the theme provided to call that function. (am not good at PHP as well) so I know the class for the theme plugin too and I want to use that class to call the clever plugin id or class, am not sure if it makes sense, but any help would be appreciated

Reactions: t76girl
You should start using bloat-free page builders like Bricks Builder or Oxygen Builder.
These are super easy to work on.
You can find these on the forum. Enjoy.
Gone are the days of other page builders.

Reactions: CooLi
I'm trying to edit my search button provided from my theme, I have clever plugin that has a better search feature and it has an ID or class to call that function or use it in a button. But I never used WPBakery page builder and I'm confused how to edit the search button on the theme provided to call that function. (am not good at PHP as well) so I know the class for the theme plugin too and I want to use that class to call the clever plugin id or class, am not sure if it makes sense, but any help would be appreciated
Could you please provide URL?

Okay thanks! So will I be able to edit the current pages that are built with WPbakery page builder? Or should I recreate the pages from scratch?

Could you please provide URL?
Sure sending DM

Thread locked as assuming doing it through direct messages. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock