• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I want to know how this kind of spammy sites rank on no 1 page on google

Alaaeldin

Apr 6, 2023
Hi, guys, I want to know how this kind of spammy sites rank on no 1 page on google:
for example the site on the attached screenshot
Anyone one has an idea on how I can do the same thing they do?
even if it hurts the site.
Will appreciate your comments.

Attachments

• Screenshot (646).png
    Screenshot (646).png
    258.7 KB · Views: 59
People find tricks to get your URLs onto legitimate high-ranking sites to create bunch of backlinks. You can even pay a service to do it for you. If Google finds out your website is doing that, it ends up getting penalized hard.

People find tricks to get your URLs onto legitimate high-ranking sites to create bunch of backlinks. You can even pay a service to do it for you. If Google finds out your website is doing that, it ends up getting penalized hard.
I see, TQ

Such sites will no longer be in the top. After the update, traffic on regular sites dropped to 0.
hcu update and crap is just BS...basically its just about authority in which legit small publisher will never able to replicate , the so called "helpfull content " is counted as overall not just some page level authority...including off site factor

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock