• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Already Nulled WP Shifty – The Ultimate WordPress Speed Up Tool 0.1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware of Perfmatters but I want to use WP Shifty.

Why?

In a very simplistic form, they both are plugin management plugins but the main difference with WP Shifty is that you can check a live preview of the impact of the changes you´re making in the frontend BEFORE YOU IMPLEMENT SUCH CHANGE.

How is this possible?

Take a look at this video tutorial to see what I mean...

So, the main benefit is that you can check if any changes you make while working inside the plugin will break the site so you can make the adjustments
BEFORE saving/implementing such change.

As a matter of fact, I love Perfmatters so much that I actually contacted them and ask them to consider implementing this feature inside their plugin and I got a reply from Brian saying he found the feature very interesting and he instantly added it to the plugin feature request pipeline...

f3c326f86d0701dbe70e03f3e945022c.png

But, while I wait for the Perfmatters team to roll this feature, I am "stuck" with WP Shifty.

That is, if I can convince a benevolent soul in here to null it :D :p
Interesting plugin! Never seen it before!

@RogerM can you please share your review once you test it?
compared with the existing plugins

@RogerM can you please share your review once you test it?
compared with the existing plugins
I tested the older version and it works amazingly!!

As stated above, this plugin it´s like Perfmatters but with the addition of a feature called "Live Editor" which allows you to visualize in real-time the impact of any changes you made to the frontend BEFORE saving/rolling them so you save yourself the headaches whether or not something will break if you unload certain resources from that page.

By the way, the developers behind WP Shifty are the same from Swift Performance.

• Love
Reactions: pacefer3 and Lalo
I tested the older version and it works amazingly!!

As stated above, this plugin it´s like Perfmatters but with the addition of a feature called "Live Editor" which allows you to visualize in real-time the impact of any changes you made to the frontend BEFORE saving/rolling them so you save yourself the headaches whether or not something will break if you unload certain resources from that page.

By the way, the developers behind WP Shifty are the same from Swift Performance.
WOW! Amazing! Thank you amigo for this ;) Appreciated!
so this can be called an alternative or replacement for "Perfmatters"

Swift Performance, Is my favorite cache plugin... all in!

Regards

@Bedo , the version 1.0.3 available ,
Please, can you null it and upload the nulled version ??
I already attached the last version 1.0.3

Attachments

• wp-shifty-1.0.3.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock