• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
I had such a problem. This is fixed by removing the old version of the plugin and installing the current one. In this case, all plugin settings have been removed. But it was not critical for me.
I have a stable version on my website.
Plugin version v 3.11.5
There are no unnecessary API requests.
There are no false positives when checking in VirusTotal.
The function - Removing unused CSS does not work.
In the next version, this feature will be enabled.
If the function will work correctly after the update.
If Babak and Bobsmith deem it necessary, let them make corrections to the version.

Or just wait until they have actually sorted out the issues and stop updating hotfixes 😉

3.12.0.1 August 22, 2022
This is a staggered release currently available to 15% of our users. More info.
Bugfix: Prevent fatal error when upgrading to 3.12 (#5328)

3.12 August 22, 2022
This is a staggered release currently available to 15% of our users. More info.
Enhancement: New Preload Module (#2678)
Enhancement: Upgrade Monolog to version 2 (#5166)
Enhancement: Remove BETA mention from the Remove Unused CSS feature (#5260)
Enhancement: Drop database tables related to old Remove Unused CSS approach (#5145)
Enhancement: Bump minimum supported versions to WordPress 5.6 and PHP7.2
3rd party compatibility: Compatibility between Covnert Plus plugin and Remove Unused CSS feature (#5291)
Bugfix: Update broken link in the notice (#5147)

• Love
Reactions: the_truth
Main download works for me 😍
As the remove Unused CSS feature has been moved out of beta, we have not applied any CSS fix for it.
Let us know how you get on with it as we shouldn't be needing to apply any CSS fix to this new version.

sitemap-based cache preloading option has gone and all url not​

preloaded.​

rocket.JPG

It's specified...
"When you enable preloading WP Rocket will automatically detect your sitemaps and save all URLs to the database. The plugin will make sure that your cache is always preloaded."

Simply have removed the options for select or specify sitemaps, but keep automatically now...

This is right @bobsmith ?

Have they allowed for everything to be uploaded when they first activated the new version?

Double check, simply clear cache through WPRocket and then let it run again.

WP Rocket: Please wait. The preload service is processing your pages.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Well, i've said it many times before, but I'll say it again: DO NOT USE THE OPTION "OPTIMIZE CSS DELIVERY". The remove unused CSS feature will never work with nulled version. And "never" wants to mean never. Because it depends on external server (from WP Rocket) to scrape pages and generate the CSS files. Everybody can read about it into the oficial documentation on developer's page.

Just disable that option if you are using the nulled version. That's all. It can't be solved with any fixes from the maintainer of this nulled version because it relies on external servers to work nicely. Under my point of view it should be adverted here to prevent users from trying to enable and use that feature without success. It could give no visible errors, but it doesn't work.

regards,

Well, i've said it many times before, but I'll say it again: DO NOT USE THE OPTION "OPTIMIZE CSS DELIVERY". The remove unused CSS feature will never work with nulled version. And "never" wants to mean never. Because it depends on external server (from WP Rocket) to scrape pages and generate the CSS files. Everybody can read about it into the oficial documentation on developer's page.

Just disable that option if you are using the nulled version. That's all. It can't be solved with any fixes from the maintainer of this nulled version because it relies on external servers to work nicely. Under my point of view it should be adverted here to prevent users from trying to enable and use that feature without success. It could give no visible errors, but it doesn't work.

regards,

already discussed several times
just read older posts carefully
perhaps now it is even clearer ...
... 👉 DO NOT USE THE OPTION "OPTIMIZE CSS DELIVERY"

Reactions: Legolas
update please

Let's hope that they correct it after this series of hotfixes that they are launching, because for now the page preload engine works somewhat worse and slower than before. Maybe it's only temporary while they adjust it, but now there's a greater CPU overhead on the server, to the point that it sometimes stops responding to and serving requests. Be patient my friend :)

Latest update will be up in a few hours time when back at computer.

v3.12.0.2 now, v3.12.0.3 will be tomorrow as not got yet

3.12.0.3 August 24, 2022
This is a staggered release currently available to 25% of our users. More info.

Bugfix: Correctly preload sitemaps on update from version lower than 3.12.0.2 (#5337)
Bugfix: Prevent error when using debug mode (#5341)

3.12.0.2 August 23, 2022

Bugfix: Prevent PHP fatal error related to type casting when updating to 3.12.0.1 (#5330)
Bugfix: Prevent PHP notice when importing settings for the cache webp option (#4424)

Reactions: Legolas
Latest update will be up in a few hours time when back at computer.

v3.12.0.2 now, v3.12.0.3 will be tomorrow as not got yet

3.12.0.3 August 24, 2022

Bugfix: Correctly preload sitemaps on update from version lower than 3.12.0.2 (#5337)
Bugfix: Prevent error when using debug mode (#5341)

3.12.0.2 August 23, 2022

Bugfix: Prevent PHP fatal error related to type casting when updating to 3.12.0.1 (#5330)
Bugfix: Prevent PHP notice when importing settings for the cache webp option (#4424)

Thanks a lot @bobsmith

bobsmith updated WP Rocket - Best #1 WordPress Caching Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.12.0.2

Download WP Rocket v3.12.0.2 - Caching Plugin for WordPress Nulled
3.12.0.2 August 23, 2022

This is a staggered release currently available to 25% of our users.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock