• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download

3.9.0.4 June 24, 2021​

• Enhancement: Update links on settings page sidebar (Replace sidebar content #3913)
  • Enhancement: Disable delay JS by default for new installations (Don't activate Delay JS for new users by default + delay everything once it will be activated #4085)
  • Bugfix: delete used-css folder on uninstall (Used CSS folder shall be deleted when deleting the plugin #3966)
  • Bugfix: Add swap property to fonts in used CSS (RUCSS does not add the font-display="swap" property when Optimize CSS Delivery is not active #3993)
  • Bugfix: Prevent used CSS generation from processing styles inside noscript elements (RUCSS problem with tags #3957)
  • Bugfix: Avoid used CSS generation from being stuck in some cases (Fix RUCSS ResourceFetcher fetch all page urls #3988)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Exclude some JS of GTM4WP from delay JS (Add Delay JS exclusion related to Google Tag Manager for WordPress #4071)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Avoid an error when using ShortPixel AI with Remove Unused CSS enabled (3.9 RUCSS - PHP Fatal error - too few arguments passed in rocket_css_content #3991)

WP Rocket - Best Caching Plugin for WP v3.9.0.4 Nulled

Version v3.9.0.4
  • Enhancement: Update links on settings page sidebar (Replace sidebar content #3913)
  • Enhancement: Disable delay JS by default for new installations (Don't activate Delay JS for new users by default + delay everything once it will be activated #4085)
  • Bugfix: delete used-css folder on uninstall (Used CSS folder shall be deleted when deleting the plugin #3966)
  • Bugfix: Add swap property to fonts in used CSS (RUCSS does not add the font-display="swap" property when Optimize CSS Delivery is not active #3993)
  • Bugfix: Prevent used CSS generation from processing styles inside noscript elements (RUCSS problem with tags #3957)
  • Bugfix: Avoid used CSS generation from being stuck in some cases (Fix RUCSS ResourceFetcher fetch all page urls #3988)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Exclude some JS of GTM4WP from delay JS (Add Delay JS exclusion related to Google Tag Manager for WordPress #4071)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Avoid an error when using ShortPixel AI with Remove Unused CSS enabled (3.9 RUCSS - PHP Fatal error - too few arguments passed in rocket_css_content #3991)

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Best Caching Plugin for WP with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.9.0.4

WP Rocket 3.9.0.4 changelog:
  • Bugfix: delete used-css folder on uninstall (Used CSS folder shall be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WP Rocket - Best Caching Plugin for WP v3.9.0.4 Nulled

Version v3.9.0.4

LET ME KNOW WHAT THE fu** YOU HAVE POSTED BY CLAIMING AS "NULL" WHILE IT'S NOT-NULLED AND DOESN'T WORK ANY sh** . . . .

IF YOU DON'T ANSWER BY NEXT DAY . . YOU'RE DONE ON BABIATO . . .

LET ME KNOW WHAT THE fu** YOU HAVE POSTED BY CLAIMING AS "NULL" WHILE IT'S NOT-NULLED AND DOESN'T WORK ANY sh** . . . .

IF YOU DON'T ANSWER BY NEXT DAY . . YOU'RE DONE ON BABIATO . . .

As you probably understand, I am a member of several paid sites. In the past, I have always been able to trust that their plugins have been 100% functional until today. This mishap caused me to now cancel my membership on the site where this plugin came from. But I understand your point that I should have tested it myself. But feel free to delete my account here on Babiato as I have no major use for it.

Reactions: Iron-Man
That's very disappointing from a paid site. You should have indeed tested it yourself though before posting, but I can understand why you would be trusting.

Thanks @CyberDeviL and the gang for checking and verifying these resources. We should all be more vigilant and not just put our trust into every upload though.

Regenerate Critical CSS - does not work​

In Troubleshooting Critical CSS generation issues Say
The following IPs have to be allow listed by your server, firewall, or security plugin :
Work for me.

As you probably understand, I am a member of several paid sites. In the past, I have always been able to trust that their plugins have been 100% functional until today. This mishap caused me to now cancel my membership on the site where this plugin came from. But I understand your point that I should have tested it myself. But feel free to delete my account here on Babiato as I have no major use for it.

It's not about account deletion, but people should test the resources before sharing . . . The one you shared crashes a website as it was not nulled. So if anyone installs it they will face major issues .

Guys, critical CSS generation woks, but during the process you might be noticing that it asking some IP addresses to be whitelisted from server-side/cloudflare etc. Please do so .
There was a problem with this a few days ago. Now everything works. The error was with the validation of the license. The plugin is working.

It's not about account deletion, but people should test the resources before sharing . . . The one you shared crashes a website as it was not nulled. So if anyone installs it they will face major issues .
Hey Cyber

Does this mean the version currently for download is NOT nulled or its now been replaced with the correct functioning version? Little confused if its ok to download?

Thanks in advance or to anyone else who can answer?

• Love
Reactions: crewcabins
Hey Cyber

Does this mean the version currently for download is NOT nulled or its now been replaced with the correct functioning version? Little confused if its ok to download?

Thanks in advance or to anyone else who can answer?

The mentioned one was shared in above post section by different user . . . . The one on resource download section is shared by me which works fine as usual .

Reactions: sidasu
in comparison with litespeed cache, which one are better? im thinking to switch to wprocket

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock