• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
My suggestion is, if your server is using OpenLitespeed, then use OpenLiteSpeed Cache instead.

It offers the same function as WP Rocket, it is also offer free CDN and free image processing as well.
Yes, I also use OpenLiteSpeed Cache but I am more interested in using Wp-Rocket ...

Yes, I also use OpenLiteSpeed Cache but I am more interested in using Wp-Rocket ...
Are you interested to make staging site on my shared hosting account?

You can try your setting and tweak your site there. Not using Litespeed.
It is a VPS with Directadmin.

If you are interested, please DM me, if not, then you can ignore this post.

Are you interested to make staging site on my shared hosting account?

You can try your setting and tweak your site there. Not using Litespeed.
It is a VPS with Directadmin.

If you are interested, please DM me, if not, then you can ignore this post.
Thank you for your offer, I still have several different hosting places ..

When using openlitespeed there some .htaccess rules breaking the site. Just delete gzip and some others and restart openlitespeed then you are good to go. I'm also having same issue, and with wp-rocket my scores are better. Hope they fix it some day.

Reactions: smalok
When using openlitespeed there some .htaccess rules breaking the site. Just delete gzip and some others and restart openlitespeed then you are good to go. I'm also having same issue, and with wp-rocket my scores are better. Hope they fix it some day.

Had the same issue, but find WP-Rocket better than Litespeed cache. Also just like Open Litespeed over NGINX

CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Best Caching Plugin for WP with a new update entry:

WP Rocket Plugin v3.8.5 Nulled

Download WP Rocket v3.8.5 - Caching Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v3.8.5 February 15, 2021 Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Regression fix: Prevent an issue with NextGen Gallery created by a change in version 3.8.4 of WP Rocket (#3568)
  • Enhancement: Exclude image element inside a picture element when the picture element is excluded from lazyload...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Oh God, I'm so happy for this update! Thank you @Babak @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL !! 🥳

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: genocida and smalok

Attachments

• wp-rocket-3.8.5_NULLED.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: smalok and genocida
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Best Caching Plugin for WP with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.8.5 NULLED (fix)

Download WP Rocket v3.8.5 - Caching Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v3.8.5 February 15, 2021 Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Regression fix: Prevent an issue with NextGen Gallery created by a change in version 3.8.4 of WP Rocket (#3568)
  • Enhancement: Exclude image element inside a picture element when the picture element is excluded from lazyload...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock