• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Best Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.7.3

WP Rocket 3.7.3 Changelog:
  • New: A direct access to license upgrade choices is now available from the WP Rocket settings dashboard, in the my account section (#3067)
  • Enhancement: Add code.jquery.com to the list of external files to exclude from Safe mode for jQuery (#2859)
  • Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from local cache & minify for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @CyberDeviL

I was using version 3.7.2 without any problems. In 3.7.3 version, I get the following error;

Code:
public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/Cache/AdminSubscriber.php dosyasının 13 satırında E_ERROR tipinde bir hata oluştu. Hata iletisi: Interface 'WP_Rocket\Event_Management\Event_Manager_Aware_Subscriber_Interface' not found

How did you update ?

Reactions: NextMan
Wordpress 5.5.1 allows you to just upload the new vesion and asks if you want to replace the installed version with the uploaded version. It's the easy trouble free way, working fine here! No need for ftp.

Reactions: NextMan
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Best Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.7.4

Download WP Rocket 3.7.4 Final Nulled:

WP Rocket 3.7.4 Changelog:

• New: Display promotions in the plugin
  • Enhancement: Exclude Leadboxes script from being combined
  • Enhancement: Add additional inline JS exclusions from combine JS
  • Regression fix: Prevent WP Rocket from creating additional combined files when versioning contains variable strings/timestamps
  • Bugfix: Correctly minify/combine CSS/JS when the URL contains encoded characters
  • Bugfix: Update adsbygoogle...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amro2000000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock