• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Review Slider Pro (Premium)

WP Review Slider Pro (Premium) 12.0.3

No permission to download
I can't find that option!

looks like if you have had it activated once before it doesn’t give you that option again. you have to completely remove it to get the option to use anonymously.

Do you see the activation screen?

EDIT:

1. click on skip & deactivate
2. activate the plugin
3. deactivate the plugin see if it gives you the option 'I don't like to share my information with you'

Last edited:
looks like if you have had it activated once before it doesn’t give you that option again. you have to completely remove it to get the option to use anonymously.

Do you see the activation screen?

EDIT:

1. click on skip & deactivate
2. activate the plugin
3. deactivate the plugin see if it gives you the option 'I don't like to share my information with you'
I did already do that, Nothing!

Here is the latest file v11.9.3

NEEDS TO BE NULLED

Can someone null this for everyone. I will try but they changed the coding and having a bit of trouble nulling the newer versions.

Will try to get it nulled but if someone else can would appreciate it.

Attachments

• wp-review-slider-pro-11.9.3.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
NULLED

=11.9.5=
- Fixed bug when Read More used on hidden tab.

- Facebook API download method fixed.

- Bug fixes: Icon widths on badges. Cron jobs for FB reviews. TripAdvisor Hotel reviews.

Attachments

• wp-review-slider-pro-11.9.5.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 16
NULLED

=11.9.5=
- Fixed bug when Read More used on hidden tab.

- Facebook API download method fixed.

- Bug fixes: Icon widths on badges. Cron jobs for FB reviews. TripAdvisor Hotel reviews.
So whats the license key?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-06 021132.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-01-06 021132.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2024-01-06 022403.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-01-06 022403.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
please remove any free versions of the plugin first.

I have tested it on a brand new install of wp and this plugin and it downloads reviews from both google and facebook.

also use the api and not the review funnels.

phukit updated WP Review Slider Pro (Premium) with a new update entry:

WP REVIEW SLIDER PRO (PREMIUM)

=12.0.3=

- Bug fix with custom page name being saved. Now takes name from form submission.
- Bug fix with line breaks being lost in read more pop-up window.
- Bug fix with badge avg not showing decimals when whole number.
- Updated Nextdoor reviews to include Titles.
- Bug fix with pop-up form not working in banner and fix for custom html header.
- Bug fix for when updating review avatar cache avatar not clearing out.
- Added feature to create a woocommerce review when using a form >...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: serveyo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manny59
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock