• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Migrate DB Pro

WP Migrate DB Pro v2.6.12

No permission to download
Okay I've nulled the latest version with the extras enabled and functioning. It was a little confusing because there's legacy stuff in the code for managing the old addon plugins as well as the new. The version supplied by @lutfifuadi also had important chunks of code missing for the extras to work.

Thanks to @jakescannon for the clean version and @moreCakePlease for the license test.

Note that my version has calls to the external API completely disabled. I also disabled the Help tab to prevent anyone accidentally contacting support.

Attachments

• wp-migrate-db-pro-2.3.3[nulled-with-extras].zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
Okay I've nulled the latest version with the extras enabled and functioning. It was a little confusing because there's legacy stuff in the code for managing the old addon plugins as well as the new. The version supplied by @lutfifuadi also had important chunks of code missing for the extras to work.

Thanks to @jakescannon for the clean version and @moreCakePlease for the license test.

Note that my version has calls to the external API completely disabled. I also disabled the Help tab to prevent anyone accidentally contacting support.
Thanks mate. I'll come up with new versions if any.

operants indicated as active are certainly shown, but they are not functional. In short, when the key is used for the connection, they do not appear to be used.

suggest me something about it, please.

operants indicated as active are certainly shown, but they are not functional. In short, when the key is used for the connection, they do not appear to be used.

suggest me something about it, please.
Not 100% sure what you're saying mate. I haven't tested every aspect of the extra functionality, but I did use the multisite features without issue. Make sure you're using the nulled version on both sides, is all I can suggest.

Not 100% sure what you're saying mate. I haven't tested every aspect of the extra functionality, but I did use the multisite features without issue. Make sure you're using the nulled version on both sides, is all I can suggest.

This is the latest version. Have a look if you have time mate.

2.3.4 - Aug 12, 2022​

• Improvement: Push migrations to WP Engine can now include themes and plugins
  • Improvement: Settings sliders now have a visible focus style and improved keyboard accessibility
  • Improvement: Error log messages now provide additional context about the migration to assist our support team
  • Bug fix: Find & Replace regex can now include special characters such as < and >
  • Bug fix: Subsite-to-subsite migrations involving two different site IDs now migrate media from the correct source
  • Bug fix: Errors related to ajax_verify_connection_to_remote_site have been reduced

Attachments

• wp-migrate-db-pro-2.3.4.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
This is the latest version. Have a look if you have time mate.

2.3.4 - Aug 12, 2022​

• Improvement: Settings sliders now have a visible focus style and improved keyboard accessibility
  • Improvement: Error log messages now provide additional context about the migration to assist our support team
  • Bug fix: Find & Replace regex can now include special characters such as < and >
  • Bug fix: Subsite-to-subsite migrations involving two different site IDs now migrate media from the correct source
  • Bug fix: Errors related to ajax_verify_connection_to_remote_site have been reduced
Cheers, I'll have a look.

I've nulled 2.3.4 and this time I made sure that all the extras functionality is available when pushing and pulling. Make sure that the latest nulled version is installed on both ends.

Attachments

• wp-migrate-db-pro-2.3.4 [nulled].zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
Babak updated WP Migrate DB Pro with a new update entry:

WP Migrate DB Pro v2.3.4 Nulled

Download WP Migrate DB Pro v2.3.4 Nulled Free
v2.3.4 - Aug 12, 2022

• Bug fix: Subsite-to-subsite...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When you push, work as expected, but when you try for second time it cannot push themes, a other stuff, only db. Can you fix this please.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock