• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v6.8.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Please update

4.4​

Release Date – 2022-11-10
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – b7844dd72258166b4dc644c9e6b3140f9be6169f

• New functionality Overview – Security Scan
  • Security Scan functions: WordPress Version, WordPress Version Stability, PHP Version, MySQL Version, WP Debug, Database Debug, User using Admin or Administrator, Outdated Themes, Outdated Plugins, Old Plugins, Theme/Plugin File Editor, Firewall, Dangerous Files, PHP display_errors, PHP register_globals, PHP safe_mode, PHP allow_url_include, PHP expose, Database Prefix, Authentication Unique Keys and Salts, HTTP Response Security Headers, New Theme Path, New Theme Style File Path, Hide default /wp-content/ , Hide default /wp-includes/, New Plugins Path, New wp-comments-post.php, XML-RPC, JSON REST, Clean the REST API response, User Registration, Block license.txt, Block readme.html, Change WordPress TagLine, Remove WordPress Generator Meta, Remove Other Generator Meta, Remove wlwmanifest Meta, Emulate CMS, Process robots.txt, Remove Link Header, Remove Environment Headers, Remove Comments, New wp-login.php, New Admin Url, New run-ajax.php, Post-Processing, Replacements.
  • Output all rewrite headers ( set and unset ) within the same block
  • Ignore the Developer Tools option on iphone, to avoid redirect issue.
  • Avoid outputting “document.addEventListener” block, unless an option using it is active.
  • Replace spaces with %20 for plugins, when customize the slugs.
  • Minor code improvements

4.3.1.4​

Release Date – 2022-11-09
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – dc6c5fab75f255081c0c7081b464a4de176f3c9e

• Attempt to unserialize the post meta value before reverse the urls.
  • Allow all scripts with no type attribute, for post-processed.
  • Fix the custom cache folder for CSS and JavaScript PostProcessing modules.
  • Compatibility file with BunnyCDN: Automatically add the custom URLs to the allowed directories.
  • Compatibility file update for WP Meteor.

Please update

4.4​

Release Date – 2022-11-10
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – b7844dd72258166b4dc644c9e6b3140f9be6169f

• New functionality Overview – Security Scan
  • Security Scan functions: WordPress Version, WordPress Version Stability, PHP Version, MySQL Version, WP Debug, Database Debug, User using Admin or Administrator, Outdated Themes, Outdated Plugins, Old Plugins, Theme/Plugin File Editor, Firewall, Dangerous Files, PHP display_errors, PHP register_globals, PHP safe_mode, PHP allow_url_include, PHP expose, Database Prefix, Authentication Unique Keys and Salts, HTTP Response Security Headers, New Theme Path, New Theme Style File Path, Hide default /wp-content/ , Hide default /wp-includes/, New Plugins Path, New wp-comments-post.php, XML-RPC, JSON REST, Clean the REST API response, User Registration, Block license.txt, Block readme.html, Change WordPress TagLine, Remove WordPress Generator Meta, Remove Other Generator Meta, Remove wlwmanifest Meta, Emulate CMS, Process robots.txt, Remove Link Header, Remove Environment Headers, Remove Comments, New wp-login.php, New Admin Url, New run-ajax.php, Post-Processing, Replacements.
  • Output all rewrite headers ( set and unset ) within the same block
  • Ignore the Developer Tools option on iphone, to avoid redirect issue.
  • Avoid outputting “document.addEventListener” block, unless an option using it is active.
  • Replace spaces with %20 for plugins, when customize the slugs.
  • Minor code improvements

4.3.1.4​

Release Date – 2022-11-09
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – dc6c5fab75f255081c0c7081b464a4de176f3c9e

• Attempt to unserialize the post meta value before reverse the urls.
  • Allow all scripts with no type attribute, for post-processed.
  • Fix the custom cache folder for CSS and JavaScript PostProcessing modules.
  • Compatibility file with BunnyCDN: Automatically add the custom URLs to the allowed directories.
  • Compatibility file update for WP Meteor.
@xLab can you update the resource please? Thanks :)

Can anyone send me the untouched file?

v4.4 Nulled version available at this link or in attachment to this post!

Enjoy people :)

Attachments

• wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro-v4.4-nulled.zip
    742 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lalo and planet

Release Date – 2022-11-14
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – a017fd51933ff8eb9e2e6afc7e917913600726d1

• JS Composer fix, when in-line edit and loading through AJAX an item using yebget_ action
  • Small code and layout improvements

Release Date – 2022-11-14
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – a017fd51933ff8eb9e2e6afc7e917913600726d1

• JS Composer fix, when in-line edit and loading through AJAX an item using yebget_ action
  • Small code and layout improvements
@JCerberus can you please post the untouched version so I can null it? Thanks

Last edited:
WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO plugin is inactive, please enter your Licence Key. Specific functionality and updates are not available.
That's strange, before was working (see above screenshot) and now I'm getting the same license issue also with the nulled version I've rolled out this afternoon, I've tried to fix it but still without any luck. I'll continue to work on the nulling tomorrow and I look forward to null the last version as soon as gets uploaded.

EDIT: I've tested the nulled version posted this afternoon on a fresh install and everything works fine, are you trying to update the plugin? If so, try to clear your cache before installing it and let me know if it works.

Last edited:
That's strange, before was working (see above screenshot) and now I'm getting the same license issue also with the nulled version I've rolled out this afternoon, I've tried to fix it but still without any luck. I'll continue to work on the nulling tomorrow and I look forward to null the last version as soon as gets uploaded.

EDIT: I've tested the nulled version posted this afternoon on a fresh install and everything works fine, are you trying to update the plugin? If so, try to clear your cache before installing it and let me know if it works.
Maybe the plugin is not fully nulled and still connected to the main server somehow and the author can push a license revoke!

Fixed version (v 4.4)
If you can send me the latest version(4.4.2) files as a p.m, I can upload the nulled version on the forum.

Attachments

• wp-hide-security-enhancer-pro.zip
    613.9 KB · Views: 19
Fixed version (v 4.4)
If you can send me the latest version(4.4.2) files as a p.m, I can upload the nulled version on the forum.
Okay I was missing one file on my nulled release, I've compared the code. Thanks ;)

For nulling; Code comparison is a bad idea.
With phpstorm you can see the triggers.
I have only old version of whole JetBrains IDE's, I had a patch for the MacOS apps released by a Chinese team but they aren't releasing anymore. Wait I send you a PM. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: GuestofHonor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock