• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v6.8.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Thanks all, it works for me too.

Has anyone else had plugins still being detected even with this? I've used WP Theme Detector and although WP is hidden I can see 4 plugins, two are Elementor and Elementor Pro.

• Love
Reactions: mueenul
VERSION 3.0 RELEASED ☺️
Release Date – 2021-12-31 Author – Nsp Code Hash – 10f59a4fca71aa0dee13ae521f4fd2fa18c79fd3

new option: JSON Block for Non logged-in users
On postProcessing, Ignore the content when Elementor template library

USE L instead END flag for media files, to prevent issues with other codes using their own custom rewrites.

Fix: Emulate check if content is HTML

@TassieNZ @bobsmith

Reactions: xLab
Anyone know what the latest version is please? :)

Release Date – 2022-01-29
Author – Nsp Code
Hash – 5087e9462a58cd95d261c83cd1b2692b0fc4f61f

Add ‘dashboard’ as system reserved to avoid conflicts on certain environments
Add PRO sign and mark on interfaces for a better code uniqueness
Improved plugin automatic update routines
Completed FR language support

In December they released so many updates, but seems to have settled back down now.

By the way @TassieNZ @Babak, note the last version we uploaded before start of this year - v2.99.
It is funny how 'other' sites seem to have not updated their own versions closer to 3.3.8 🤔
Now what does that say to you, we don't update ours so they can't update theirs 🤣🤣🤣
So true! Guess v3.3.9 will be available tomorrow! o_O

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Babak and bobsmith
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock