• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Guppy Pro - A live chat plugin for WordPress, WooCommerce and BuddyPress

WP Guppy Pro - A live chat plugin for WordPress, WooCommerce and BuddyPress v4.1 - Untouched

No permission to download

Release 3.6 – 04 August 2022​

-- Remove phone number and email validations from profile information.
-- Resolve the default open messenger chat issue.
-- Font family changes.
-- Issue fixing.

Request for updated to Release 3.6 – 04 August 2022.
Thank you very much!

i installed everything, but i can't use the chat, i don't know why. Somebody can help me?

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-17 a la(s) 17.19.48.png
    Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-17 a la(s) 17.19.48.png
    276.2 KB · Views: 24
i installed everything, but i can't use the chat, i don't know why. Somebody can help me?
For example i can see users, and also i can see when somebody is writting, but i can't not chat...
Pleaseee !!!

And also if i wanna to upload something, i have problems, What could be?, maybe problem in my server?, cpanel?, idk))

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-17 a la(s) 17.35.11.png
    Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-17 a la(s) 17.35.11.png
    470.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-17 a la(s) 22.48.20.png
    Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-17 a la(s) 22.48.20.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
For example i can see users, and also i can see when somebody is writting, but i can't not chat...
Pleaseee !!!

And also if i wanna to upload something, i have problems, What could be?, maybe problem in my server?, cpanel?, idk))
Which theme you're using with this ? and also just try putting apis from pusher.com.., maybe that will get rid of the issue..

Which theme you're using with this ? and also just try putting apis from pusher.com.., maybe that will get rid of the issue..
Thanks for answer, i'm from LatinAmerica, so late reply ))
Well, i will show you, and i think that i did all the things, but i have something wrongs with my webpage, and i can't do very well.
I have some problems with the programer (from latinamerica too), and he broke some codes, so.. i'm trying to fix it.
Maybe i don't have solution haha, meanwhile, i'm using workread latinamerican edition (?) with some broke codes, spanglish versions, and weirds thigs.

If you have some idea, your wellcome

Setting Files Workreap , Chat Real mode activate.
Settings Workreap.png

Wordpress version
Wordpress Version.png

Theme Active Version

Theme active.png

Pluggins Version
Pluggins active.png

Server

Server.png

Database

DataBase version.png

Thanks for answer, i'm from LatinAmerica, so late reply ))
Well, i will show you, and i think that i did all the things, but i have something wrongs with my webpage, and i can't do very well.
I have some problems with the programer (from latinamerica too), and he broke some codes, so.. i'm trying to fix it.
Maybe i don't have solution haha, meanwhile, i'm using workread latinamerican edition (?) with some broke codes, spanglish versions, and weirds thigs.

If you have some idea, your wellcome

Setting Files Workreap , Chat Real mode activate.
Settings Workreap.png

Wordpress version
Wordpress Version.png

Theme Active Version

Theme active.png

Pluggins Version
Pluggins active.png

Server

Server.png

Database

DataBase version.png

CHAT WITH SOCKET.io

For example, with Socket io, i can see the users, but i can't talk with anybody... people disappear.

Sockets settings
Chat with Socket.io  (0) .png

Chat with sockets - i can see users

Chat with Socket.io  (1) - I can see the users.png

I select start chat... this thing charge... and.
Chat with Socket.io  (2) - Select start chat.png

Dissappear.., i can't do anymore

Chat with Socket.io  (3) - People ghost.png

And, if use pusher.. i can see people, i can connect people, i can see when they are writting, but... i can't talk.
If the same of otherway, employer --> freelancer / freelancer --> employe., i have the configuration in WP Guppy, all good.. same thing..

Pussher settings

Pusher Channels.png

Chat with Pusher, seeing freelancers
Chat with Pusher Channel (1) - I can see people online (better).png

Then i can select, and see when is writing (it was me)
Chat with Pusher Channel (2) - Even i can see when is writting (it was me in another windows).png

but... Oopps
Chat with Pusher Channel (3) - But when i try to sent,  is fail.. is weird.. i surrender, and ...png

¡ Gracias !

And, if use pusher.. i can see people, i can connect people, i can see when they are writting, but... i can't talk.
If the same of otherway, employer --> freelancer / freelancer --> employe., i have the configuration in WP Guppy, all good.. same thing..

Pussher settings

Pusher Channels.png

Chat with Pusher, seeing freelancers
Chat with Pusher Channel (1) - I can see people online (better).png

Then i can select, and see when is writing (it was me)
Chat with Pusher Channel (2) - Even i can see when is writting (it was me in another windows).png

but... Oopps
Chat with Pusher Channel (3) - But when i try to sent,  is fail.. is weird.. i surrender, and ...png

¡ Gracias !
Fortunately for you, I am working with Workreap v2.5.8 too and I have WPGuppy latest version too. Your issue could be your developers fault too as you said he made various changes, but with the last error I sense it could be some problem with your license activation..

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

As you can see, I am using pusher channel api.. by the way, I had WPGuppy installed first (activated) and then I had installed Workreap theme.. if nothing works you can maybe try that or I can help you with that on discord..

Fortunately for you, I am working with Workreap v2.5.8 too and I have WPGuppy latest version too. Your issue could be your developers fault too as you said he made various changes, but with the last error I sense it could be some problem with your license activation..
I think that is a problem with license maybe, because i just put a code, and it's worked.

look it)

Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-23 a la(s) 21.53.17.png

But i installed first WP Theme, and then WP Guppy, if you want to help me)) just tell me and we could try to fix it))
Thanks !)

Reactions: Dninc
I think that is a problem with license maybe, because i just put a code, and it's worked.

look it)

Captura de Pantalla 2022-08-23 a la(s) 21.53.17.png

But i installed first WP Theme, and then WP Guppy, if you want to help me)) just tell me and we could try to fix it))
Thanks !)
You can share your website details to me in messages. I will try look for the issue.

Reactions: arvien
has anybody tested it with buddypress.. as i see that wp guppy doesn't show the friends in the friends tab

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock