• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
To me it works perfectly fine, but when im on http2 connection when i try to post it just spins forever, i guess it can be fixed with some tinkering other than that it works. Just the redis server doesnt work for some reason...

Reactions: hashoom
To me it works perfectly fine, but when im on http2 connection when i try to post it just spins forever, i guess it can be fixed with some tinkering other than that it works. Just the redis server doesnt work for some reason...
could you please explain it more easily and clear
thank you very much

I changed the server settings and requirements but the problem still there.

I think it is the server setting or the script it is containing a bug, I got the same issue in the past, you have to play with it (you can inspect on the browser) to find out, or you can check the discussion on the seller sales page of the script. Switch to another PHP version or PHP handler, in my case it is good powered by easyapache4, PHP 7.4 (suphp) on 4 core 16GB RAM.
Again it is hard to solve the error with no access to the server, all we can do just guess.

its happen on litespeed server and work fine on cpanel and plesk server. What server are you using?

Server Information​

ItemDetail
Hosting PackageAA_Unlimited
Server Names11
cPanel Version96.0 (build 10)
Apache Version2.4.46
PHP Version7.3.28
MySQL Version10.3.29-MariaDB-cll-lve
Architecturex86_64
Operating Systemlinux
Shared IP Address198.251.89.144
Path to Sendmail/usr/sbin/sendmail
Path to Perl/usr/bin/perl
Perl Version5.16.3
Kernel Version3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.49.el7.x86_64

could you tell me if this server work with wowonder ??

Server Information​

ItemDetail
Hosting PackageAA_Unlimited
Server Names11
cPanel Version96.0 (build 10)
Apache Version2.4.46
PHP Version7.3.28
MySQL Version10.3.29-MariaDB-cll-lve
Architecturex86_64
Operating Systemlinux
Shared IP Address198.251.89.144
Path to Sendmail/usr/sbin/sendmail
Path to Perl/usr/bin/perl
Perl Version5.16.3
Kernel Version3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.49.el7.x86_64

could you tell me if this server work with wowonder ??
it should try clear cache if you using cloudflare or any caching plugin

I've tryed this, but when I paste it.. the Update button goes unclickable - https://prnt.sc/10x94s8
1. First Upload Zip file to server.
2. Process to installation, Accepet Terms and continue. Fill all fields. Enter abcd purchase code and don’t click on install keep open tap. Follow third steps
3. Now movie this zip and unzip to main directory .
4. I assume u keep open installation tab. Yes. Now click install.
It will be install.

Attachments

• install.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 40
May you upload the original, i try to upload, from original directory, aswell from older version, still blanked, page, any other idea?

Thank you so much!!!
I think you have to redirect www in htaccess while your site config is added www. You google it.

can anyone advise me... when every i try to post an image may it be a post or changing the profile picture or even in the admin panel to change the favicon and logo i cant seem to upload any images... any advise?

New Live streaming and broadcast module. You can create your own streaming platform for TV Channels, broadcaster, streamers, Dj, po**o Models, Musicians, Sellers/Promoters, Influencer.
More details here

live.png

live2.png

live4.png

New Live streaming and broadcast module. You can create your own streaming platform for TV Channels, broadcaster, streamers, Dj, po**o Models, Musicians, Sellers/Promoters, Influencer.
More details here

live.png

live2.png

live4.png
it's fun

The IPTV - Streaming Plugin for WoWonder is Awesome, simultaneously the Dating and Travelling plugin of IPTV for WoWonder. Nice if someone shares it, in this wonderful platform.

I think it is the server setting or the script it is containing a bug, I got the same issue in the past, you have to play with it (you can inspect on the browser) to find out, or you can check the discussion on the seller sales page of the script. Switch to another PHP version or PHP handler, in my case it is good powered by easyapache4, PHP 7.4 (suphp) on 4 core 16GB RAM.
Again it is hard to solve the error with no access to the server, all we can do just guess.
Try in phone it shows a popup about push notification t its an error ! shall we can fix the post problm with experts in our babiato community

Reactions: hashoom and Rean
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock