• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Hello is anyone facing infinite loading issues when posting image/video/text..?

Can anyone share the fix to this?

Its a great script but cant use it. Installed it on a ionos hosting package i have but getting 404 errors. it was told to edit the server nginx.conf file but i dont have access to such a file. contacted the support team and they told me that i need to have a server package to get access. thats so stupid. that means we cannot use this script on a shared account:( any ideas?

Its a great script but cant use it. Installed it on a ionos hosting package i have but getting 404 errors. it was told to edit the server nginx.conf file but i dont have access to such a file. contacted the support team and they told me that i need to have a server package to get access. thats so stupid. that means we cannot use this script on a shared account:( any ideas?

Just an update to who are getting 404 errors after the installation. It has nothing to do with nginx.conf file. just add the line
RewriteBase /
to the .htaccess file.

In the install/index.php find and delete :
"{
$check = json_decode($file, true);
} else "

at lines 19-21 and 35-37, after that proceed with the installation.

Reactions: bu0n0j88
the script has been updated to 3.1.2 today. anyone has the update file. of course a nulled version without license code verification.

patrocle updated WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform with a new update entry:

V3.1.2 --28-03-2021

Version 3.1.2 28/03/2021 - NEEDS NULLING.
  • [Added] support for PHP 8.0+ and MySQL 8.0
  • [Added] new ajax load system for admin panel, now admin panel pages are loaded thru ajax.
  • [Updated] nodejs chat system, now users can see typing action on messages user list, real time avatar update, name, and status.
  • [Updated] S3 / Spaces libraries.
  • [Improved] speed on PHP 8.0
  • [Fixed] 20+ reported bugs.
  • [Fixed] bugs in API.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak and diggy_pl
I have a question about recent updates. If my hosting doesn't include nodejs .. would the chat still working??

Update 3.1.2 nulled
Please follow the update steps ... But replace the update file with this.. You are good to Go:love:(y)
NOTE Please don't type anything in the provided place just

Copy & Paste

I LOVE BABIATO.ORG

For update 3.1.2

Thanks very much

Attachments

• update.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 48
What should be entered as purchase key? It says "undefined" then try to update without entering a purchase key.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock