• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Guys, how do you moderate the posts on WoWonder ? In the admin I don't see any reporting settings and so on.

please how do i verify the android application? i tried to put in random code but it showed wrong access code

Anyone know why the mobile side using a browser doesnt work? tried logging in using mobile and just wont do as its told.

Hey everybody,
do you have the same problem, as in my screenshot ?
Check Your Severs Ssl And Dv services if any thing is not valid yet or turned off
go to php.ini of the domain on which you deoployed the site and reduce the
max_execution_time to less then 60
max_input_time less then 0r 60

increase
memory_limit
post_max_size
upload_max_filesize

restart the nginx if present on server

this will solve the issue

errrr.PNG

How Solve This Error Anyone Help Plz
Clean Solution and build again
don't know why but this appears like visual studio is in loading packages and sometimes fail or may be code issue but it disappears after second or third time you build
if possible try to stay connected with internet visual studio will fetch missing packages online

Guys, I need your assistance. I am unable to start "Live Streaming".
Let me provide details,
1. I have set up the Live Streaming Setup (Settings ->Live Stream Settings)
2. Enabled the "Live Video" and "Save user live stream" ( I have tested with disabling the "Save user live stream" also)
3. Setup Agora Live Video with valid App Id, Customer ID, and Certificate.

But the "Go Live" button is not working for me. The user is not going live.
What probable wrong I am doing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    17 KB · Views: 10
Guys, I need your assistance. I am unable to start "Live Streaming".
Let me provide details,
1. I have set up the Live Streaming Setup (Settings ->Live Stream Settings)
2. Enabled the "Live Video" and "Save user live stream" ( I have tested with disabling the "Save user live stream" also)
3. Setup Agora Live Video with valid App Id, Customer ID, and Certificate.

But the "Go Live" button is not working for me. The user is not going live.
What probable wrong I am doing?

It is happen to me too, the live button is working but the video does not showed up just blank/black. Then I change to milicast and now it is working but you should by premium to have video saved.

Reactions: elmocando
It is happen to me too, the live button is working but the video does not showed up just blank/black. Then I change to milicast and now it is working but you should by premium to have video saved.
Is it free service, if I don't want to save the video?

Thank you brother for your assistance.

Good news :D , just activated the Agora again , it is now working after I search the solution on CC:
1. You must create app WITHOUT certificate.
2. then go here https://console.agora.io/restfulApi then add/create a secret
3. download the customer ID and secret key and add (inclunding App ID) in the admin panel of wowonder.

give it try

Good news :D , just activated the Agora again , it is now working after I search the solution on CC:
1. You must create app WITHOUT certificate.
2. then go here https://console.agora.io/restfulApi then add/create a secret
3. download the customer ID and secret key and add (inclunding App ID) in the admin panel of wowonder.

give it try
Worked for me too, but getting issue with phone's front camera, can you please test by broadcasting with your phone and switch between both the camera?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yiwosin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock