• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress SMS Pro

WordPress SMS Pro WP SMS Free v6.4.1 + WP SMS Pro v4.2.5

No permission to download
May 4, 2022
engrrajonahmed submitted a new resource:

WP SMS Pro v - Download Free WP SMS Pro - WordPress SMS Plugin Nulled

index.jpg

Download Free WP SMS Pro - WordPress SMS Plugin Nulled

/* Additional Info */
/* This plugin is not nulled yet. Though anyone can use it without any issue. Nulling is not necessary. */

Compatible With:
  • Contact Form 7
  • 2FA & Login
  • BuddyPress
  • WooCommerce
  • Gravity Forms
  • Quform
  • Easy Digital Downloads
  • WP Job Manager
  • Awesome Support
  • Ultimate Members

Core Features
Advanced Send SMS Page:
There are...

Read more about this resource...

This is version 3.3.5 and it works pretty well without nulling. But the newer versions have more features than this old one. So, someone with nulling expertise could help us.

Last edited:
sorry haven't any free time to nulled this version

sorry haven't any free time to nulled this version
Hi, thanks, I'll tell you that you managed to cancel it by following the file you shared that it worked.

To override you just need to edit the free plugin.

The file at /wp-content/plugins/wp-sms/includes/admin/class-wpsms-version.php

I attach the free plugin version 5.7.9 (IT IS THE ONE THAT MAKES NULLED WORK)

and the Original pro version 3.3.12 dated today August 20, 2022.

I share it because this ( https://babia.to/threads/wordpress-sms-pro.64423/post-946309 ) was not working for me with twilio. now with everything updated it works 100%

Attachments

• wp-sms-pro-3.3.12.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 81
  • wp-sms-nulled.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
Hello! I appreciate your efforts, very nice!
Only a small problem i faced:
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. apeared after activating wp-sms-pro-v3.3.13.zip
please can fix the nulled plugin do something to be abble to work fine
Sure, let me check....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seymur1355
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock