• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Download Manager Pro

WordPress Download Manager Pro v6.5.3 + all Addons

No permission to download
hmm after a day I am still unable to see the password and I have not yet downloaded anything from the website. This is in fact my first visit today, so I am unsure what's going on.

Is anyone able to confirm that the pwd is actually there? I've been checking daily now and it still doesn't show me a password, all I see is:

Code:
Hidden text, you need have 2 resources, now you have 0 resources.

Or perhaps I am just failing to understand what the message actually means?

I remember seeing something about download limits which is what I am guessing that is but I have not downloaded anything in the past two days.

the file names are encrypted. try using Winrar to extract, it should work fine
Dude it's really hard to compete about resources here en Babiato I have some years already and I only have 1 resource uploaded, because almost everything I own it's already here, and Babiato erase another of my resources when the website down happen and somebody upload it before me can you share the password or change it to 1 resource?

Reactions: MedAb
The password is good, but mine says it's wrong, I've tried everything. What's the right one

I couldn't agree more with @meikatun
I have the similar situation with him. I've uploaded a few resources before this forum went down.
After that my account stats went back to the old one.
It's quite impossible for each and every member here to upload resource since almost all the resources are already available in this forum.

Thanks for download to 1 resource, but now I have the same issue, the password it's wrong, I don't own a Windows, neither nobody on my work area 😂 so I'm stuck on that

I already try everything, and keep saying that the password it's incorrect, I already go to a Internet cafe just to open the file and keep saying the same, I already try to open it using online tools, and same happens, @abahnull are you 100% sure that the password it's correct? because looks like nobody it's able to open it @Babak

after finally open the zip file thanks to @NullMaster I just notice that the download-manager.zip file (the main plugin) it's not with the add ons or have another name now?

Reactions: jokolelur
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock